Christmas Bonus?

MAFCDL

MAFCDL

Reaction score
We have done them for decades, but we had a lot of new hires this year and they seemed completely caught off guard when I handed them out...

Are you getting/giving Christmas bonuses?

Wishing everyone a successful 2017.

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
We always give bonus at Christmas. We're a little different in that we are a dental office with in house lab.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bonuses are directly ties to annual sales, and they are given out!

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Christmas-outlines-466x350.jpg

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Given them out every year except one for the last 30 years. This year will be less than last year, but still average about two weeks salary for each employee. And, all I can think about is the fact that some of my employees will question why its less rather than simply being grateful they have a boss who shares...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Given them out every year except one for the last 30 years. This year will be less than last year, but still average about two weeks salary for each employee. And, all I can think about is the fact that some of my employees will question why its less rather than simply being grateful they have a boss who shares...

You could always give them a one year subscription to the "jelly of the month" club.Deal

doug

doug

Reaction score
We had a really bad year in 2009, remember when the economy stumbled? Gave out bonuses and one employee asked: "Is this supposed to be the bonus for the year?"
That person never got back to the level of gifting from me that they had at their high point.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I'm not getting one, my boss is a miserable rotten bastard.

When people ask if I get time off for Christmas, I tell them I have the worst boss in the world and he never gives me time off unless I make it up before and after!

I'm putting in a swimming pool with my bonus check.

That's called a hockey rink.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score

Thats very generous,

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
That was a line from Christmas vacation.

I have lakefront property so no need for a pool.

1/2 way through my 1st cup of coffee, late start today, and yeah now I get it :)

Top Bottom