Changes to DLN Website..! Have your Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
How about having an ignore function? That way if you don't like someone, you never have to read their posts. Tyler and Scott would never have to argue again. :)
There is an ignore function.....

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
There is an ignore function.....
Did you say something? :p

I use Tapatalk on my phone and it doesn't have that function that I'm aware of. I don't even have a rainbow icon.:eek:

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hello,

is this thing on?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
How about having an ignore function? That way if you don't like someone, you never have to read their posts. Tyler and Scott would never have to argue again. :)

Certainly...just click on the member's avatar or username in the left column and .......ouila,,, profile,,,,,Ignore,,,,topline on the right. Just under the X in mood button, used to close that window.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score

I mentioned that 10x, but in reality Tyler and many others just cannot wait to wake-up each morning and see what I've posted.

They refuse to use the ignore feature for years and years! LOL. I have stated this over and over to many people b1tching about my posts.

Like me or not....they just cannot stop reading and will not use the ignore feature. :p

That's the real truth!

All you complaining babies know exactly what I am talking about. Shut-up, or just use the ignore feature please. Then, life goes on......

Complaining about it does nothing for you. There are only Two or Three of you anyways out of the thousands of people reading. Just Tyler, RKM, and I guess Jason? I think I can survive without Three people liking me on the planet. LOL

I sold Tyler a wonderful machine at a great price, then when he was ready to sell....I sold it for him also at a great price.

It broke Once that I know of, and I promptly flew to him and fixed it ASAP. I answered all his questions which ranged from this to that....even when he yells at me online.

I am proud of my business track record, even for the people who say I am a jerk. I have done nothing wrong to him or the anyone on this site. Quite the opposite in fact.

But, For certain I will not be calling him back in the future or doing him any more favors and I wish he would finally put me on his ignore list! (GO FOR IT TYLER!!)

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I I I I

Telling everyone to boycott other sponsors on here is classless and unprofessional.

Do it to you and you whine like a baby and call for a ban!

You have a lot to offer but you are driving away other great contributors that have as much as you to offer.

Grow up and start thinking about someone other than yourself for a change.

Take some cash from your huge bank account and go seek professional help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom