Changes to DLN Website..! Have your Say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Travis,
Go to "Alerts," the list drops down. And when you mouse hover over one of the alerts, you can barely see the posters name or the title of the thread. This is the only thing I ever noticed that could change.
Maybe just another shade of grey...

Ahmad Al B

Ahmad Al B

Reaction score
Its perfect the way it is, the only thing thats missing is an app on portable platforms so we can use it more

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Geez, less than 7 posts and you're already demanding changes...picky little booger aren't ya? Seriously, you should of been here seven years ago, then your comments might have had some validity, then again...nahhh

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Travis,
Go to "Alerts," the list drops down. And when you mouse hover over one of the alerts, you can barely see the posters name or the title of the thread. This is the only thing I ever noticed that could change.
Maybe just another shade of grey...

LOL maybe get a bigger monitor man, your little 15" ain't cutting it anymore. hehehehe

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
LOL maybe get a bigger monitor man, your little 15" ain't cutting it anymore. hehehehe
Let me count the monitors in the lab,
14 monitors. Including an I mac... but not including the 60inch LCD on the wall above the CAD/CAM computer.
:)

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Who has a 4k monitor yet for CAD? Costco has them now for around $1000.

I am getting One soon to replace Four HD monitors all stacked together for our CAM station.

We are using a 2k monitor for One scanner and LOVE it. (WQXGA resolution is 2x the data of regular HD)

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
No the Name, and title of the thread are almost the exact same color of grey as the highlight on a mouse over. So when you hover, the name and title are almost invisible.
See...
12987906033_3dd4a27e10_o.jpg

Is this just me or is it like that for everybody.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
before we all fire off on how much we all think *** is a bag of excrement, Xenforo isnt a sofware used very widely. it cannot be easy for a new user to adapt, especially if they arent very familiar with Forums in general.

but in 30 years nobody will be that guy, so for now we can still harp on noobs.

now, let us commence the slandering of *** and his forum double Primus and all his overpaid employees named brad. im just kidding - i dont even know brad.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We are the shirt,you are the pants,Florida is the wang.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
How about having an ignore function? That way if you don't like someone, you never have to read their posts. Tyler and Scott would never have to argue again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom