Cerec3 error ''200004''

V

Vitor Siqueira

Reaction score
I am dentist in Brazil and bought here USA the camera for acquisition cerec3 and cable cam and the framegrabber card and software 3.80 ,, to install all the software and framegrabber 3.80 MVTITAN card driver, this giving an acquisition error ( ( ( (a communication problem occurred with the image acquisition card ' ' 200004 '') )))) the mother board is not unique cerec system , not given to bring in custom house ,, however the computer configuration is superior to original cerec , I want to help to solve the problem , here in Brazil are third world , there is not technical assistance ... thanks

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

Lets see...
hmm. A search shows error 200003 and 200005, but not 200004. One of them is a issue with a hardware version's firewire port being active, the other is a wipe and reinstall solution. Two very different things which are not helpfull. Sorry. Hopefully someone who's accustomed to that system will help you

renato

renato

Reaction score
I am dentist in Brazil and bought here USA the camera for acquisition cerec3 and cable cam and the framegrabber card and software 3.80 ,, to install all the software and framegrabber 3.80 MVTITAN card driver, this giving an acquisition error ( ( ( (a communication problem occurred with the image acquisition card ' ' 200004 '') )))) the mother board is not unique cerec system , not given to bring in custom house ,, however the computer configuration is superior to original cerec , I want to help to solve the problem , here in Brazil are third world , there is not technical assistance ... thanks

Sirona will not support the old Cerec 3 in special if you did not buy directly from them, it seems to be a Global Sirona's Policy...not only Brasil.

Your PC is 64 bits or 32 bits? Mr. Siqueira did you post on my advertise that you had a problem with your original motherboard?

The problem seems to be the part that stand in front of the unit, small world "meu camarada"!

You always can try a hammer, worked for me... unnamed.jpg

V

Vitor Siqueira

Reaction score
good day , I discovered the error 200004 may be caused because the driver is MVTITAN newer version that the board revision . the driver I have is the cerec 3.8 ,,, I think my plate is 2007 and used version 3.6 or lower , then to test have to install older driver cerec 3.6 MVTITAN ,,, you could help me and send me the driver for me download

G

Gojoe995

Reaction score
Hi there! I've been having the same error with the same unit, and likely for the same reasons . I updated from a working version of 3.1 to 3.8, and now there are communication issues with the framegrabber, with error 200004. Were to source the old mvTITAN drivers somewhere?--or were you able to find another solution?

Any help would be very appreciated!! Thank you for your time!

G

Gojoe995

Reaction score
I found a solution for myself. While I assumed that this was related to updating the driver version too far, reverting to an older version didn't seem to help, and I received the same error.

Instead, it seemed that doing an Advanced Installation, possibly installing components not connected to the computer, was causing the issue. Doing a fresh Standard Installation seems to have worked fine.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I found a solution for myself. While I assumed that this was related to updating the driver version too far, reverting to an older version didn't seem to help, and I received the same error.

Instead, it seemed that doing an Advanced Installation, possibly installing components not connected to the computer, was causing the issue. Doing a fresh Standard Installation seems to have worked fine.
Great job figuring it out. Thanks for letting us know there is a solution.