cerec inlab waxup

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to make a waxup (for mockup) in the inlab 15 software in order to print it out and show it to the patient?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
People aren't too big in cerec on this site. Try contacting cerec they may have an answer for you.

DRE

DRE

Reaction score
Hi,

Is it possible to make a waxup (for mockup) in the inlab 15 software in order to print it out and show it to the patient?
Absolutely have you not received training?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Just grind wax or pmma in your wet grinder.

DrNK

DrNK

Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, it is possible. After designing process you can export the whole case as new layer and print it.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
People aren't too big in cerec on this site. Try contacting cerec they may have an answer for you.
I have a problem with X5 scanner that I use ones a month on 4 or 5 cases.
The camera stopped working. Does anyone know why. It only has been 2 years with very little use. It is very frustrating!

DRE

DRE

Reaction score
I have a problem with X5 scanner that I use ones a month on 4 or 5 cases.
The camera stopped working. Does anyone know why. It only has been 2 years with very little use. It is very frustrating!
Have you been keeping up with the updates on the software? Also on the bottom left of your screen be sure to check that the x5 is turned on.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
It actually stopped working during a single die scann. There is nothing in camera view.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

DRE

DRE

Reaction score
It actually stopped working during a single die scann. There is nothing in camera view.

Wow! I've not heard of that one before. I assume you re-started everything? If it's only 2yrs old you should be covered if there is something broken. 3yr warranty from sirona. Maybe call Patterson they service the stuff.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Thank you very much.
I am trying to get Patterson tech to come and see what is going on.

J

Juan Cronje

Reaction score
The only problems I have seen with the x5 scanner is when you switch between Inlab 15 and older versions like 4.2. The software for the scanner needs to download to the new version again. Only way I can resolve this is by restarting windows as downloading it in settings does not always resolve this issue. Also if you run multiple inlab 15 windows make sure that only 1 of them is in the scan window as this completely mess with inlab 15. Not sure if this is relevant to your problem.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
The board will be changed today. I hope.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
The only problems I have seen with the x5 scanner is when you switch between Inlab 15 and older versions like 4.2. The software for the scanner needs to download to the new version again. Only way I can resolve this is by restarting windows as downloading it in settings does not always resolve this issue. Also if you run multiple inlab 15 windows make sure that only 1 of them is in the scan window as this completely mess with inlab 15. Not sure if this is relevant to your problem.
I only use SW15. I do know about this .
Thank you for your help.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Thanks. Finally got it working. New main board. Could not get it to work in SW15. Had to go in to 4.4. Then SW15.
Nobody can explain why.

M

Mark Blyumin

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant 4.2 not 4.4

S

silvares

Reaction score
hi there,

I am trying to upload a .cdt file to my inlab 4.2 version, but the program is showing me an error.

As it is not installed on an original inlab pc, sirona is not capable to assist me further, I was wondering if someone could upload the file in your inlab software and exporting it as a lab file.

If it works, I am willing to pay the future conversions as far as the price is right, ;).

contact me on: [email protected]

Many thanks

R

Rosario Agro

Reaction score
hi there,

I am trying to upload a .cdt file to my inlab 4.2 version, but the program is showing me an error.

As it is not installed on an original inlab pc, sirona is not capable to assist me further, I was wondering if someone could upload the file in your inlab software and exporting it as a lab file.

If it works, I am willing to pay the future conversions as far as the price is right, ;).

contact me on: [email protected]

Many thanks

I'm just sent e-mail to you about 3.9 cerec. So, write me more about this problem. )