Reaction score
I uninstalled it then noticed I couldnt find my disk
anyone have it
or know how to get it I already have it installed on another one
Thank you

K

kikit

Reaction score
I have a copy of the 3.8 inlab software that I can sell to you.
$150
You can email me if interested.
Thanks
[email protected]

doug

doug

Reaction score
I thought I saw on one of the many Cerec websites that it was downloadable for free.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
You can call Technical support and they will remote connect and install for you....

A

Andymg

Reaction score
Doug,
Send the link please been looking for it like crazy. I had it before but I can't find it on my computer and I had downloaded from I think patterson or something like that.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
The CD can install 3.8 software on unlimited number of PCs and works without a Dongle.

You should not pay One Cent for this. Everyone has this, and passes the CD around the circle.

I had it, installed on all PCs, then passed it off already.

I probably can get it again, but I am sure you will be hooked-up by then?

Scott

P

Peter Krug

Reaction score
Hi,

did I get you right, that with CEREC Software Version 3.8 you don't need any dongle at all to mill on a compact milling unit (not InLab compact milling unit)?

I have a used CEREC 3 aquisition unit and CEREC 3 milling unit, but only Software Version 1.6 (not yet 3D visualization).

So could I just install Software Version 3.8 and mill without any costly dongles?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Peter

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
puking-cat-o.gif

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
Hi,

did I get you right, that with CEREC Software Version 3.8 you don't need any dongle at all to mill on a compact milling unit (not InLab compact milling unit)?

I have a used CEREC 3 aquisition unit and CEREC 3 milling unit, but only Software Version 1.6 (not yet 3D visualization).

So could I just install Software Version 3.8 and mill without any costly dongles?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,

Peter

You can design and export(then convert to stl) without using dongles.

but you Will need dongles to mill on any Cerec brand milling unit

krashd133

krashd133

Reaction score
The CD can install 3.8 software on unlimited number of PCs and works without a Dongle.

You should not pay One Cent for this. Everyone has this, and passes the CD around the circle.

I had it, installed on all PCs, then passed it off already.

I probably can get it again, but I am sure you will be hooked-up by then?

Scott

Agreed, you shouldn't pay one dime for it unless you really want an original copy

I have a disk image of 3.8 from a friends copy, could set up a easy dropbox link and I can send it over to you if you still need it

J

juank

Reaction score
Agreed, you shouldn't pay one dime for it unless you really want an original copy

I have a disk image of 3.8 from a friends copy, could set up a easy dropbox link and I can send it over to you if you still need it

Hi, thanks for this, im like a copy of your disk image, i lose my inlab 3,8 and im really need now, thanks my drop box are: ortodoncia invisible ortho

Steven3971

Steven3971

Reaction score

Krashd133, I could use your dropbox copy. If you want to share it with me that would be great. Thanks

D

deriggy

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the good information on this subject!

I'm also looking for Cerec Software Version 3.8. The only thing I've been able to find online is CERECinLabCEREC_Connect_V3.65. And I can't get this to install. I get the following error: "The InstallScript engine is missing from this machine." I've tried everything I know from trying to install the correct InstallScript file to attempting to install the Cerec softwware on a different computer. No luck, and ultimately I don't think this would be the right software for me anyway.

My goal is to be able to convert Cerec scans to STL files. If I'm understanding correctly, I should be able to receive a dxd file from a Cerec user, convert it to a cdt file using 3.8, import the cdt file into Blender where I can save it as an stl file. That's the plan at least. If I'm missing something, I would appreciate any guidance I can get.

If the disk image of the 3.8 software is still available, as mentioned a year ago (above),I would really appreciate a link.

Thanks in advance!
Chris