centrifuge casting and torch

P

paulg100

Reaction score
still never did get this sorted out.

Wish Bego would hurry up and bring their cad cast service to the UK then i could justify buying a new scanner.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The best part is not having to stand over your sand blaster to devest anything.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
well im doing plenty of that devesting emax as thats mostly what i use now.

Luckily the compressor i use is the one used for the onsite surgeries so its very well maintained with dryer etc. Divesting a pressed ring only takes 2 mins at most i think.

But i really wanna avoid having to get back into casting if i possibly can. Just wanna get rid of all that mucky work and concentrate on ceramics.

Cant justify getting a new scanner just for zirconia any more, as emax covers a large amount of that for me now.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Paul,I've pressed my last emax, at least the full contour posterior ones.

I've got the cad dialed in and they are so much easier to fab. The extra cost is nothing compared to the time I can spend on other cases while I wait for it to return.

I will probably still press veneers and cutbacks but I am making the transition much faster than expected.

I just went home early for the first time in a long time.

I think it's called " cadtirement"

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Trust me, youd be crying to your mommy and running back to pressing if you had an inlab system :crutch:

Im sure ill revisit emax cad when i eventually get another scanner, for posterior monolithics.

not for veneers , inlays and onlays though. At least not yet. and not with the prep designs that most of our clients provide.

Last edited: