CAD Training

J

jeffryton

Reaction score
Hello

Are there any Labs or "organizations" across the US that offer CAD/CAM courses?
Can you name few or recommend any

I'm setting up a course in New York. A Hands on digital dental design course using 3shape. Will have as of now 5 computers where we will teach a introductory course followed by more advanced courses. If Interested email me @ [email protected] and sign up more details will be available. Or call Juliana Tobon 516 448 7221

Attachments

• Spectation Campain.jpg
    Spectation Campain.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 34
R

Rob Davis

Reaction score
$1500 is a steal for individual training. I have given it away for a select few but so hard to do it any more based on my schedule.

I am putting together a program for full arch cases that will start with design and eventually extend to CAM and Mill/ Colorize and sinter. It will be Ivoclar/Wieland based and will based upon a minimum class size of 6 participants with a max of 10.

Price is yet to be determined, still working out the logistics.
This sound exactly what we are looking for. Is it possble to get some more info.

D

dr.dhaval thakkar

Reaction score
$1500 is a steal for individual training. I have given it away for a select few but so hard to do it any more based on my schedule.

I am putting together a program for full arch cases that will start with design and eventually extend to CAM and Mill/ Colorize and sinter. It will be Ivoclar/Wieland based and will based upon a minimum class size of 6 participants with a max of 10.

Price is yet to be determined, still working out the logistics.

Hello.
What is the duration of your course on wieland for full arch cases?

Also update your dates of upcoming course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk