billing software?

R

Ryan Gottlieb

Reaction score
My small fixed lab (4 person 60-100 units per week) is in need of some new billing software. I currently use Quick books pro 2010 on a windows PC. I am about to switch to the latest version of QB and will transition over to a Mac.
Evident lite looks nice, and the support staff seems very nice and helpful. any thoughts or suggestions?
Thanks

doug

doug

Reaction score
Your search is over. I switched from Labnet to Evident. There are a lot of differences, but the support has been superior. Labnet had no support without a credit card up front just to get a question answered.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Call evident, cloud based software you can have access any time even from your iPhone, and best of all, top of the line support.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
evident or LabStar

depends on your needs, how much you want to spend, and how much you want to spend on support

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
What are the benefits of Evident over Quickbooks?

W

Winvoice Support

Reaction score
If you still have not found a software Winvoice online is good for small to medium size labs.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If you still have not found a software Winvoice online is good for small to medium size labs.

Winvoice for invoices, billing and statements has been working well for me, even since before the online version (Winvoice Jr). You can demo it here, but you need to contact them first for them to get you set up with a temp. user account name and log-in password. It's very reasonably priced for the smaller lab needs, especially compared to Evident's monthly prices..yikes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Lab Star vs. Evident?

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Anyone recommend Magic Touch over Evident?

neila

neila

Reaction score
I can't tell you anything about Evident. I can tell you that Magic Touch is awesome. The support is outstanding. The product itself is continually being updated and having functionality added. If you are a 3-Shape user you should look at how it integrates with Capzilla from CAP. It will blow your socks off. I am happy to have you look at our software via join.me or teamviewer. PM me if you are interested.
Neil

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
labstar here

both labstar and evident are great. I just pulled the trigger on labstar before evident created a package that was better suited for small labs IMO

Bentchase

Bentchase

Reaction score
I compared evident vs labstar a couple of years back. Price was a factor and also I received sine good follow up/follow through from Jeff at Labstar. Pulled the trigger and have been very happy with product and support since. Jen is awesome to work through initial training and support since then! Also love the updates they are constantly putting out and making a good system better.
Can't compare to evident but think that labstar would make you very happy.
Just FYI from happy Labstar user.
Also love being able to check cases and status from any computer/phone with interweb!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I compared evident vs labstar a couple of years back. Price was a factor and also I received sine good follow up/follow through from Jeff at Labstar. Pulled the trigger and have been very happy with product and support since. Jen is awesome to work through initial training and support since then! Also love the updates they are constantly putting out and making a good system better.
Can't compare to evident but think that labstar would make you very happy.
Just FYI from happy Labstar user.
Also love being able to check cases and status from any computer/phone with interweb!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
completely agree! another happy LabStar user here!

bleu2th

bleu2th

Reaction score
I joined Labstar when they first hit the market. Am one man lab and loved it. My doctors that liked to be involved real time appreciated the powerful features and ease of a cloud based system. Most important part of Labstar is the owner Jeff and his staff. They are awsome and always updating with new features.