Balls deep into your Mouth (little balls) NSFW

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
On the print plate, just to show pic.

We printed them flipped 180, not as seen.

Yes, they are still goin to be Zirconia

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_doublebridge.jpg
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_doublebridge.jpg

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
There ya go I knew you would show off ur progress!!!

I want to know how you are able to get it to draw. In the pictures it appears you are engaging the square base. On the original scan it appears not one wall was parallel to the other. Did the plastic patern need to be reeemed out after printing?

How will you address this in Zircon?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
LOVE EXOCAD!!!!

So far, it is ROCK SOLID! I've done some whacky sh1t to try and crash it...It won't.

Easy to open Multiple CAD windows and scan at same time.

More Monitors and super Graphics cards (plural) are coming....

I'm going semi-SuperComputer with Nvidia Tesla Cuda powered GPUs. (Hah Cooter powered)

It seems no limit to the amount of data you can stuff into One project.

I have Rocking new Graphics card, but it ain't enough.

I had over Eight meshs stacked up on screen at once with well over 6,000,000 triangles minimum per mesh!

I'll demo later.

This case is a mix of various CAD systems and scanners and software.

It is a challenge for me. I could never do it without the Italian Nobil scanner and ExoCAD.

Parallel Programming and Computing Platform | CUDA | NVIDIA

a4.bp.blogspot.com__Mch_SKKy3D4_TsPxCQN_2tI_AAAAAAAAAD0_tcGFv8NskP0_s1600_Cooters_Place.jpg

My CPU is a nuronet proccesor, a learning compute 1_Terminator.jpgr
1_Terminator.jpg

R

rshark

Reaction score

I want to know how you are able to get it to draw. In the pictures it appears you are engaging the square base. On the original scan it appears not one wall was parallel to the other. Did the plastic patern need to be reeemed out after printing?

I'd also like to know just what kind of retentive elements you used for this case. I see little balls, but how do you retain the balls to the frame. Plastic clip? therefore is this case removable?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score

The Lower arch is fairly parallel in placement of Implants. That is what you are looking at, and why you can see the squares..

I have pics of printed bridges on models and they fit amazing! Last night we sent them out to customer in Florida for approval of design. He can share his thought on this forum, as he has already posted in this thread. My employees and I all thought it was as good as it could be??

I milled the lower out of Zirconia yesterday, but will wait for the Max untill after 10:00AM est when the dude gets the case to have a looksie.

Got the Zirconia for lower milled in one shot, in highly modified Lava mill with 1/2 puck of Amann Girrbach Zirconia. We have skeleton left to sinter standing up on edge, and of course we got used the Zirconia in the middle before-hand. (thinking ahead)

We made another unique milling strategy for this bridge, and will need a different one for the Maxillary.

We'll sinter both bridges today , or even re-mill in 100% full contour Zirconia if necessary. The design is all finished, and can be re-tweeked in any way, shape, form without loosing anyother data. Even the raw dies and magins can be touched up after case is finished in Exocad, and re-exported. Or even a re-scan of one die. Your good work is never lost, and we have backwards and forwards buttons.

Very nice features!

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
Hey Scott, why don't you tell us how you really feel about Exocad rather than beating around the bush ..Do you think all the years with 3M gave you a disconnect to the Cad world.. This old fart bought Exocad and white light before your lol and never used Lava :yo:
Your the man now.... welcome to the Redheaded Stepchild World of Exocad

M

molarmaker

Reaction score
OK I,ll GO ahead and put my name with this case, understand why all the concerns with this case. any removable would be out of the question, so it will be fixed, draw is not the big issue as it will be seated with composit the important thing is that the zir.seat on the ball. Mini's have proven to be more resilent than expected so our confidence is high. The other issue was milling, to be perfectly honest I had little faith in it being one piece. Thank God for the talent at Old Dominion. This case was started at the same time that I started working here and it has been and ever increasing learning with a lot of cases, just what I wanted. back to the milling. I knew this was going to be a nightmare to mill didn't have a clue who could do it was shot down more than once. Then called Scott just to check back if could at least guide me where to go. You know God looks after drunks and fools and I don't drink, he stared telling me about his new software and a lot of relief came off my shoulders, He goes so much further telling me I can watch it as it is being designed. Will do this next time, I hope as this 34 bit didn't want to download mini magic. Got the case yesterday tried in the waxup and draw is very tricky but it does draw. Put it on the Drs desk yesterday and didn't here from him all day, going for bis. sometime next week need to know go or no go today if going to make deadline it was one of those days, alot of surgery. Its the weekend time to relax,oh I forgot tax time, being late filling because former lab hasn't returned my W2 have to go to Irs office to see if they have it,other things I need to tell them, some people don't know when to quit screwing with you.

Top Bottom