Atlantis abutment prices

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Atlantis has a price list for dentists and another one for the lab. They tell you to charge the dentist price. To increase the price some labs invent additonal charges like shipping and/or Atlantis lab service.
How do you charge your clients for Atlantis abutments? Just the recommended price or more????

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Atlantis has a price list for dentists and another one for the lab. They tell you to charge the dentist price. To increase the price some labs invent additonal charges like shipping and/or Atlantis lab service.
How do you charge your clients for Atlantis abutments? Just the recommended price or more????

We charge $380 for Atlantis and Etkon abutments, plus $25 for a soft tissue model and $70 for implant labor on every implant abutment.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
We charge $380 for Atlantis and Etkon abutments, plus $25 for a soft tissue model and $70 for implant labor on every implant abutment.

Mark, what if it's a multiunit abutmemt case?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
That's good to know, Thanks.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Mark, Thank you for showing everyone here that you can charge a fair, profitable fee for Implant cases. You know what a lot of labs are doing and it's a damn shame. Implants should be a profit center for the labs as much as they are for the dentist.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
If one ordered the components for the doc, should that be billed ( just for the time it took ) on top of labor and parts as suggested here and if so; what's fair?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Mark, Thank you for showing everyone here that you can charge a fair, profitable fee for Implant cases. You know what a lot of labs are doing and it's a damn shame. Implants should be a profit center for the labs as much as they are for the dentist.

Couldn't agree more.

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Noone has some prices for me other than Mark?

I used to charge more( about Mark's price),then a dentist complained to Atlantis and the rep told me I can't charge more than the price list. That thread frighten me and I reduced it to their pricelist price.What I did not realized, that other labs just charge the profit under a separate item. I feel like I was cheated and also feel stupid to let the rep make me feel threatened. I guess that what you get when you are new in making these kind of decisions. Now I feel I can't just raise the prise drastically.

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score

What are other labs doing?
Just curious.

BTW, I agree with you.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I charge 30% on components or denture teeth.

CRWNMKR

CRWNMKR

Reaction score
we charge what atlantis recommends for the for the clinics, although I have an account that sends direct to atlantis and gets the lab price thanks to his local rep. I believe he was let go for this reason;) We also charge more for all implant restorations

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We charge about 10$ cheaper than the doctor's price from Atlantis. 20$ charge for a soft tissue model and 19$ for shipping. We have done around 200 abutments with Atlantis over the last 2 years.

L

Lars Hansson CDT FICOI

Reaction score
Atlantis abutment charges?

Well, we charge what we feel our work is worth. You charge for your experience and what you do for the case. I don't know about you guys but I always do a full wax-up first and then scallop my tissue the way I want is for the best emergence profile possible. This all has a value and you use your expertise. You must charge more then the Dr's prices. They let Atlantis dictate your emergence profile and how much you need to change the tissue to emerge for your crown.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Totally agree with you. Planning your emergence is not something everyone does and it definitely sets you apart from the competition.

Value for expertise when deserved is never something hard to sell.

L

Lars Hansson CDT FICOI

Reaction score
As a speaker for Atlantis I'm very glad to see so many of you using them. I think is a great abutment and minimal investment for smaller laboratories that can't get into the cad world.

N

Ncm

Reaction score
I agree also on Atlantis providing excellent abutments that even , in my opinion, exceeds some of the manufactures own abutments. They're ...
-Fully warrantied
-uses the same manufacture settings for torque
-Covers a huge selection of implant systems
-They will replace the actual implant if the Atlantis abutment restoration were to fail
-allows small financial conscious labs to not have to buy expensive cad equipment

There are to many advantages to mention with so little, if any, disadvantages. However with every great system, comes great responsibility ( spider man quote lol). Technicians still need to be the behind the wheel when designing the abutments and not just leave it in the hands of the manufactures designers ...cough.. Encode complete... cough ..cough

M

Minnesota Dental Lab

Reaction score
My first post.

We charge $349 for Straumann Zirconia custom abutments and $254 for Titanium custom abutments.

I think we're to low. Our volume is about 300-350 custom abutments per year.

What do you guys think?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I make my own for under $90 each, plus labor.
Takes Two days at most.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
My first post.

We charge $349 for Straumann Zirconia custom abutments and $254 for Titanium custom abutments.

I think we're to low. Our volume is about 300-350 custom abutments per year.

What do you guys think?

We charge $380 and $275 respectively. You're not too far off!

Top Bottom