Arfona R.Pod w/Valplast

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What's your thoughts on this set up?

Anyone gonna jump on it and be a guinea pig for the rest of us broke guys/gals???

http://www.arfona.com/rpod

http://www.valplast.com/digital/?mc_cid=7fd673ec9b&mc_eid=c286b02a74

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent Valplast a note asking for more info. Not buying anytime soon. It's still only a preorder with no live ship date. They leave out entirely how the tooth is embeded
and diatorics filled. No mention of dual head, so no printing teeth.

Let you know what they have to say.

Alan JDL

Alan JDL

Reaction score
Sent Valplast a note asking for more info. Not buying anytime soon. It's still only a preorder with no live ship date. They leave out entirely how the tooth is embeded
and diatorics filled. No mention of dual head, so no printing teeth.

Let you know what they have to say.

That's what I thought too. How did the tooth get in there. I also wonder what finishing has to be done after its printed.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That's what I thought too. How did the tooth get in there. I also wonder what finishing has to be done after its printed.
Finishing, if they do the minimal layer per pass method, shouldn't be too bad, or greatly different from standard injection methods. But I can see having a bad time if they are putting down gobs at a pass.

Probably about as much work as the milled acetyl resins, smooth and polish.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Finishing, if they do the minimal layer per pass method, shouldn't be too bad, or greatly different from standard injection methods. But I can see having a bad time if they are putting down gobs at a pass.

Probably about as much work as the milled acetyl resins, smooth and polish.
Probably gobs down at first. then feathers it out.

Top Bottom