Anyone know if there is a market for a Procera Forte?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Ok - thanks, Sam.

So, this thing does have a little value. Anyone in the market for a 3Shape scanner can save themselves between roughly $6200 and $7300 (given today's exchange rate),so buy this thing for $2500 and a fifth of Johnny Walker Double Black and save yourself the difference. I will pay shipping to CAP (if that's acceptable to Sam).
Did anyone take you up on this?

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
The 3Shape promo is still valid until the end of September. Biggrin

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I do not. Tossed it out when i was "spring cleaning". However, I do have a Nobel scanner that I've been told will be pretty much useless in about 4 months. I will make you the same deal if you are interested...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I can peel apples with my piccolo

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I do not. Tossed it out when i was "spring cleaning". However, I do have a Nobel scanner that I've been told will be pretty much useless in about 4 months. I will make you the same deal if you are interested...
I'm not at a point to make that deal. But thank you.
I was actually wanting the Forte for it's parts if it wasn't being used or needed anymore and would have come to get it.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
RJ will also throw in his beta vcr and his Ford Pinto delivery car.;):D
Dude! Really? Jackpot! :) Betamax was a visually superior, higher definition, higher datarate system.
And I'll take a Pinto station wagon any day. They didn't have the issue and aside from the risk of being on fire thing they were all decent enough cars.

Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

Reaction score
Maybe someone wants this thing? I dunno. If not, its headed for the dumpster. I give it 72 hours...
I would love to buy this if it is still available. Thanks

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Thread is over a year old, and he said he tossed it during spring cleaning.....

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
jack you are in the UK. shipping it would be more expensive than the value of the scanner.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I suspect its somewhere in a landfill - just another contribution of mine to the demise of the planet...

Jack Dawson

Jack Dawson

Reaction score
Guys, I have some real use for this and I am in UK. I was involved in developing the system and know how it works and can re-purpose it. If you know of anyone who has one then please let me know.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
so development is your .... Forte ?

user name

user name

Reaction score
We have a lurking member, Scattershot, that uses one. Claims theyre great. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom