Anti snore appliance

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
HELP
I need to find the best and most effective anti-snore appliance available and who is fabricating them. You know if my wife is gonna let me sleep in our bed. [emoji16]

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Go get a sleep study done before you put anything in your mouth to sleep with.

As with these mandible advancing magic wands they work on about 35% of people that are complaint with using them.

Get her ear plugs they are cheaper and safer for everyone

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My wife tries to smother me with a pillow. I don't dare fall asleep, but I don't snore.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
HELP
I need to find the best and most effective anti-snore appliance available and who is fabricating them. You know if my wife is gonna let me sleep in our bed. [emoji16]
Really heavily(hahaha) agree with John on this. The key is to redo the sleep study after whatever you go with. If there's proof, then use it.
I have sleep apnea. I tried one of those mandible advance tricks and ended up with muscle spasms, headaches and no relief. I was able to loose enough weight to get to fewer interruptions per hour and get some decent sleep. I still snore some though, but my wife is very forbearing.

My father has it too, he's on a BiPAP after the CPAP showed negatives in the sleep study. No matter your method, sleep study verification with the method is nearly necessary.

Edit: I should say that this was before my dental career. I found out after becoming "part of the club" the guy who did my snore stopper was poorly regarded and was subsequently run out of town.

Last edited:
EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I had a study several years ago. I showed no sleep apnea. I am not heavy (under 190lb) and don't have a large neck. So the feeling is I just snore. My dad always snored like a freight train. Then he had deviated septum surgery helped a lot. So back to a device. Which one on the market actually reduces snoring and is tolerable to wear and who is manufacturing it.

I will look at the tap 3 elite.

My wife has been very patient as we've been married almost 29 years. But when I'm really tired my snoring makes it rough on her.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Go get a sleep study done before you put anything in your mouth to sleep with.

As with these mandible advancing magic wands they work on about 35% of people that are complaint with using them.

Get her ear plugs they are cheaper and safer for everyone

That's funny John. Or are you serious. We have young kids. She wants to hear them if they are in need. Sooo I don't think that's they answer. But thanks for the info.

2000markpeters

2000markpeters

Reaction score
D-SAD by Panthera. Best device on the market.

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
EJADA,
Well i was about to talk about our appliance
https://www.pantheradental.com/dsad#/product

For snoring we are effective up to 95%.
It the smallest device of the market and we offer the longest warranty of the market (5 years) it CAD-CAM made and not hand-crafted.
Trust me you will love it and your wife also :))

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
EJADA,

It the smallest device of the market and we offer the longest warranty of the market (5 years) it CAD-CAM made and not hand-crafted.
are you required to have a doctors lic/rx to fulfill orders on it?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
EJADA,

I looked at your site. Looks good. How can I as a lab owner tap into getting one.
Pm me if Necessary. Thanks

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
I looked at your site. Looks good. How can I as a lab owner tap into getting one.
Pm me if Necessary. Thanks
I have one from panthera...made tons of other ones they never worked, this one works and is super comfortable!

Yourgoes

Yourgoes

Reaction score
I hate learning things... Ignorant bliss makes it easier to sleep (excuse the pun)

Snoring (regardless of apnea) could be killing you... Jury still out on a difinitive answer
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/255459.php

As someone who snores (according to my wife) scary S#*^

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
EJADA
Very simple
Create an account on my website.
take an impression of upper and lower of your jaw.
Take a maximum protrusive bite using george gauge (that I sell if needed)
Make an order on my website.
Send model and bite to my office
receive appliance 10 days later.

Simple

All the protocol is on my website.

NOW : thing to remember, snoring can be a symptom of Sleep Apnea. Go get a sleep test, if so my appliance is still a good choice in case of light or moderate sleep apnea or in severe cases where patient refuse CPAP.
Feel free to call me if you have more question.
Technically getting the appliance is easy.

Yourgoes : yes snoring without sleep apnea is still a danger, snoring mean air don't get 100%, just enough to you can breath but not at your maximum, so that does mean less oxygen in your body and that does mean more possible problem.
Best

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
EJADA
Very simple
Create an account on my website.
take an impression of upper and lower of your jaw.
Take a maximum protrusive bite using george gauge (that I sell if needed)
Make an order on my website.
Send model and bite to my office
receive appliance 10 days later.

Simple

All the protocol is on my website.

NOW : thing to remember, snoring can be a symptom of Sleep Apnea. Go get a sleep test, if so my appliance is still a good choice in case of light or moderate sleep apnea or in severe cases where patient refuse CPAP.
Feel free to call me if you have more question.
Technically getting the appliance is easy.

Yourgoes : yes snoring without sleep apnea is still a danger, snoring mean air don't get 100%, just enough to you can breath but not at your maximum, so that does mean less oxygen in your body and that does mean more possible problem.
Best
thanks for the info!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
C-pap she wont hear you over the whir of darth vader sounds.