Angled screw holes

rgkbmk

rgkbmk

Reaction score
How much can you change the screw hole angle to keep the screw channel from coming out the facial of a restoration (screw retained)?

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Up to 25 degrees

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
How much can you change the screw hole angle to keep the screw channel from coming out the facial of a restoration (screw retained)?

Depends on the brand. Nobel (unigrip) allows you a bit more. Regular hexed screw heads are very binding and don't allow a lot of "wiggle". The length of the screw channel, implant size and screw head will dictate how much you can "bend" the screw cannel.

M

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
your choice of ti base, and provider, will determine this amount of angulation. you will need extra hold diameter too. angled channels need space for the screw to turn the corner.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
your choice of ti base, and provider, will determine this amount of angulation. you will need extra hold diameter too. angled channels need space for the screw to turn the corner.

Stupido2

th

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i would link the 2 minute scene in A Scanner Darkly where a high woody harrelson and robert downey jr try to figure out why their car broke down.

but i cant find it. so go watch that movie.