8 Venners Over Discolored Teeth

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Now you need to do that chicklet on #10 that patient is carrying around in his head.....LOL GREAT WORK!!!!!!

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi Al, just on your using tacky wax to hold the veneers on. I use a UHU glue stick (in the lip stick tube type) and just place a small amount on the die. seems to work well and burns out fine as long as you dont use a lot
jeff

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Jeff, I had dr tell me he uses non toxic stick glue to try in crowns in the mouth. That is the first I heard it that till now.

It seems like it would be quicker to use than wax.
What does UHU stand for?

Where can I get it, Walmart?

Thanks,
Al

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Wait, your from Oz! You dont have Walmart.

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Ky Jelly works too!!!!!!

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Ky Jelly works too!!!!!!

Thats intresting I will have to try that. Ive never bought KY jelly before,
I thought that was just used for sex.

Ill have to get Rob to mail me a tube from his stash.

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi Al, beautiful work and very natural looking.
How did you decide on the final shape and surface tecture? and what was the final thickness after glaze?
what camera are you using please.
sorry for the barrage Al of questions

Jeff

JeffT

JeffT

jeff
Reaction score
Hi Al, UHU is just a brand name. Its just a kids glue for school. Tried KY before also but found it to be to viscous, particularly since i use high speed /water to shape and the KY just thins out too much

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
No walmart Al, but i wish we did. sounds like the one stop shop

one stop Chinese shop......it's a Chinese bonanza........hard to find anything in that place that says "Made in the USA". Hence why you would never find me there. However, I always have enjoyed the spectacle they call their customers...You want to see a few. Here you go.... People of Walmart: a collection of all the creatures that grace us with their presence at Walmart, America's favorite store.

Go through a few pages of those......Maybe it's a good thing some things shouldn't have "Made in the USA" on them.......the shoppers.

Oh MMJ (Jeff),I"ll email you the worst........ anyone else wants them, hit me up with your email.

Last edited:
G

Gene

Reaction score
Pretty cool case . I still am a refractory guy . Why do you dust with B1 dd? Gene

jerry

jerry

Reaction score
nice shape. beautiful colour. nature. good job..

marvel

marvel

Reaction score
I think the case come out decent. But now that I see it after it is gone I did not close all the interproximal spaces at the papilla.

I increased the height of contour to give more lip support and help take away from that flared or buck toothed look.

Thanks for all the pics and howtos of these 8 anterior veneers, Al; they are indeed artwork. Healthy gingiva should flow right into those few vestigal interprox papilla spaces--and if the guy isn't thrilled with his new look I'll eat my hat. I do hope you can post at least a pic after these are seated.

Last edited:
disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
one stop Chinese shop......it's a Chinese bonanza........hard to find anything in that place that says "Made in the USA". Hence why you would never find me there. However, I always have enjoyed the spectacle they call their customers...You want to see a few. Here you go.... People of Walmart: a collection of all the creatures that grace us with their presence at Walmart, America's favorite store.

Go through a few pages of those......Maybe it's a good thing some things shouldn't have "Made in the USA" on them.......the shoppers.

Oh MMJ (Jeff),I"ll email you the worst........ anyone else wants them, hit me up with your email.
I had no idea you were so passionate about walmart!?guess it figures...:target:

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Excellent work i use the deep dentine as well for the lighter shades to give depth, for glazing use the E-MAX glaze paste undiluted in vvv thin strokes. I use smile line holding gel! smileline-usa.com