6 unit Anterior (Emax veneers and crown)

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Hello, time to share a new case. I guess someone's life about to change lol. poor man came with protruded 8, so had to do our magic. pictures will speak and kindly feel free to leave your comments.

Shade A3-A2. This is master model. Work was performed on a proper separate ditched model

_DSC0380.jpg _DSC0396.jpg _DSC0405.jpg _DSC0407.jpg _DSC0437.jpg _DSC0439.jpg _DSC0444.jpg _DSC0450.jpg _DSC0466.jpg _DSC0480.jpg

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Very natural looking. Agree with Affinity, did you take the photos, H.Ross?

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Not sure which is better, the ceramic work or the photography. kudos!

Very natural looking. Agree with Affinity, did you take the photos, H.Ross?

Thank you guys. I took the pictures on models, patient pictures are provided by dentist. He is good and both of us are into dental photography, however, I am also able to take pictures like he does. Its all about playing with the angle and flash once you have the proper tools/gear.

digvijay

digvijay

Reaction score
mr.ross its amazing work with both brush and camera , reason being the creative brain behind them !!!!!superb

digvijay

digvijay

Reaction score
mr.ross , which camera and accessories are you using ? pictures are really very good as they carry every details so well i really appreciate your skills ,
keep it up sir Beer

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I am impressed on many levels.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
mr.ross , which camera and accessories are you using ? pictures are really very good as they carry every details so well i really appreciate your skills ,
keep it up sir Beer

Kindly feel free to call me Ross. no need for "Mr.". I am glad you liked my work, will share with you guys the gear I use.

If you ever have the time, or want to share with us your and your Dr's camera set up and techniques, I think some of us would be interested. You could do it here in your thread, or here, if you wanted to.
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/forums/intra-oral-and-dental-photography.85/

Sure! I will put a detailed post on that forum, along with the courses I attended and willing to. but for now I use Nikon, 105mm macro, R1C1 twin flash kit

Beautiful !!

Thank you Al.! will send you PM on here

I am impressed on many levels.

Thank you! and I am flattered with your kind words.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Bring THAT to the USA...you'll fit right in :) Great Job!!!

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Haha :D actually I am coming on May. moving to USA. Thank you dear.

KTR

KTR

Reaction score
Hello, time to share a new case. I guess someone's life about to change lol. poor man came with protruded 8, so had to do our magic. pictures will speak and kindly feel free to leave your comments.

Shade A3-A2. This is master model. Work was performed on a proper separate ditched model

View attachment 20617 View attachment 20618 View attachment 20619 View attachment 20620 View attachment 20621 View attachment 20622 View attachment 20623 View attachment 20624 View attachment 20625 View attachment 20626
Is the finish a glaze or hand polished with anything special. They look great!!!

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
In my business I differentiate between commercial work flow, its where I build up, grind and glaze. We get nice crown of course.

The professional work flow, where I spend extra hours on more detail, anatomy and materials, I end up without glazing, only a final contouring and colouring effects bake. followed by rubber if necessary (sometimes rubber can remove what you added),and finally polish it with Mammoth (brand) paste and Cloth bur from Bredent (If you want, I can post part numbers tomorrow once I am back in office).

I am a detailer, polish my own cars, so polishing a crown is nothing for me lol

Last edited:
Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Nice work Ross from Dubai.

Top Bottom