3Shape dcm file convert to stl

U

user

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a free software which can convert file from 3shape dcm to stl file format. Ihad try crossmanager this software but they need a license.

DentalAxess

DentalAxess

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am looking for a free software which can convert file from 3shape dcm to stl file format. Ihad try crossmanager this software but they need a license.

DentalShaper will do the job but it's not free

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
PM me.....(with your email)...;)

J

JackyBee

Reaction score
are you trying to convert the scan data file to an stl? upper and lower arches and such?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Send me the file and I can knock it out for you real quick. There is a quick way to modify your 3Shape 3DViewer so you can change a dcm file to a open stl :heh:

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Send me the file and I can knock it out for you real quick. There is a quick way to modify your 3Shape 3DViewer so you can change a dcm file to a open stl :heh:

Or just create a new anatomy library and import the dcm in and it will output an STL in your anatomy library folder.

D

Drew

Reaction score

How do we modify the 3DViewer program? Will it then save a DCM as an STL?

P

pacosanman

Reaction score
I can convert your dcm files to slt

I have too 3shape library on stl

C

Cosmodent

Reaction score
Hi! How can I send you files for conversion from 3shape DCM to STL?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
call your 3shape provider, tell them to enable stl output from scan. its free and dont let them tell you otherwise.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
L isten to CHL. He's coached me and others through this.

CAD-CAM Jedi

CAD-CAM Jedi

Reaction score
You can do it yourself in 3shape Scan Server.

Alex de Vos

Alex de Vos

Reaction score

I'm just slightly curious (definitely not foaming at the mouth) about this...
Is it in the DRC or the 3ml file?

C

Cosmodent

Reaction score
OK. :)

I have Atlantis FLO, and I have scans of:
1. model with gingival mask
2. model without gingival mask with FLO in implant analog
3. antagonist model

There is no implant abutment design done, because it will be done by ATLANTIS Team.
I just need these three STL files which will be uploaded to ATLANTIS using stand alone software called ATLANTIS Scan Upload.

If someone is willing to check did I do scan work fine, I could send scans output in DCM format (aprox. 7 MB)
I would also appreciate if someone could import these DCM files and export them as STL.

Thanks.

Top Bottom