3d printers question

T

TECHARTISAN

Reaction score
Im much happier melting away supports. I appreciate the resolution that light cured systems can reach but I cant deal with support scars. I just wish I could print wax as fast as acrylic.

3ShapeTrios

Reaction score
It has a tiny build envelope and can only get down to 50 microns right? I wouldn't print at that resolution for dental.

A lot of these 'DIY' envisiontec style printers have resolution lower than 50, lower than 30, down to what I've been told is 10 microns. I was reading that some simple adjustments to the projector (distance??) is how they adjust it but I have no idea.

Anywhoos, what do you know about CLEAR ALUMINUM though and how Airbus is planning on 3D printing planes made from this type of thing ?!

3D disruption: How about traveling on a printed plane? | Cutting Edge - CNET News
MAKE | Transparent Aluminum

D

Dental 3D Solutions

Reaction score
3 Shape verifies 3D Syatems Projet 3000/3500 output for 3 Shape Model Builder

On July 13 2012, 3 Shape announced that 3D Systems dental printers output quality for dental models meets their rigorous testing standards. The 3D Sysstem printer is the only manufacturer who has met this criteria. This press release announcemnet can be found on 3 Shapes web-site.

D

dentmaster

Reaction score
i use projet printer to print all my C&B

i was just wondering why do i get so much metal flash after casting

is it happens only me?

can someone suggest me a investmet materal and burnout method you use....

please

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
i use projet printer to print all my C&B

i was just wondering why do i get so much metal flash after casting

is it happens only me?

can someone suggest me a investmet materal and burnout method you use....

please

We have no problems with flash when casting our prints from our Projet. We use Bego's investment the Bellavest SH, and burnout at 1550 for a minimum of 1.5 hours and 10 minutes added on per ring.

What type of casting machine you using? We are using the Bego Nautilus CC Plus induction caster.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
try Anaxdent investment. anaxVEST pm.
Best e.max press i have ever seen out of the p3000. no reaction layer or fins and it was with printed resin.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Hollow out thick areas on pontics. (Digitally)

Have Stage I burn-out HOLD at 800F for 1/2hr, then go to full temp whatever rate you want.

Helps to reduce forces/pressure on the investment from plastic-wax thermally expanding before it actually flows out.

Top Bottom