3d Connection mouse

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I borrowed a 3d mouse from a friend the other day. It lets me do all the movements in the training section but nothing in a program. I also tried it in my laptop. I got the same results. Any thoughts ? Thanks.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Was it working once before then the next day stopped, windows 10? I have had that happen before just make sure the drivers are up to date and restart the pc.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Is it the wired version?

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
This is the wired version. Do the wireless ones work just as well? It looks like the re-start did the trick..Thank You...Freaky fast and touchy.. I cant wait to get the hang of it. Or should I just jump to the programmable ones ? I just like the idea of taking some of the pressure off my right wrist.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Wired one works better for 3Shape as far as I know. I have mine set at about 50% in the speed setting. When I started I had it at about 25% until
I got the hang of it better.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
yeah we have our dropped down to like 10-15%, wired one works better. I think there is USB profile switching happening, so make sure the application knows you want to use that mouse for that application. I don't remember where it is and i'm not near the cad department to look at the moment.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
This is the wired version. Do the wireless ones work just as well? It looks like the re-start did the trick..Thank You...Freaky fast and touchy.. I cant wait to get the hang of it. Or should I just jump to the programmable ones ? I just like the idea of taking some of the pressure off my right wrist.
Drop the main speed down, it is different for each software.

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
I've upped the speed to Max on Exocad. I can't seem to configure the left and right buttons to shift and control. Both buttons are for shift and I can't change it. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Nope, I run the enterprise version and all. Buttons work good. Install software and install newest version and see if it works. But I'm on windows 10 and 3sbape.

SiKBOY

SiKBOY

Reaction score
I have the space mouse on win 10 exocad

J

Joon Hong

Reaction score
it only works when you design, not while scanning, 3d previewing, or nesting
at least for me

Top Bottom