3 FCZ BruxZir

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Here are 3 FCZ Bruxzirs that I took some pics of. One screw retained Bicuspid, one Anterior, and one first Molar.

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0495_zpsaac84eb5.jpg
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0495_zpsaac84eb5.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Not tea bag at all!

Love the screw reatained.

G

grabo

Reaction score
That anterior might look little dead in the month ,please send pic after placement ! I like screw retained too

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
That anterior might look little dead in the month ,please send pic after placement ! I like screw retained too

I wish I could Grabo but these aren't going in the mouth they are some samples I put together for an Esthetic Alliance Class we are involved with the Dr's and Nobel Biocare. Ill post another pic when I get to the lab with all of them on abutments.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Here is what I made up for the study club we are involved in just to show them different options.

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0500_zpsf18321b9.jpg
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0504_zps17652f0f.jpg
ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0500_zpsf18321b9.jpg ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_SAM_0504_zps17652f0f.jpg

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Nice! What did you mill that bar on?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Nice! What did you mill that bar on?

I just sent the model to Nobel and they scanned it for me and I designed it on the Nobel Software and they milled it for me and sent it back.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
I just sent the model to Nobel and they scanned it for me and I designed it on the Nobel Software and they milled it for me and sent it back.

If you don't mind me asking, whats the turn around time on a process like that?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, whats the turn around time on a process like that?

It took about 2 weeks for this. I have to send the models to Quebec for them to be scanned so by the time it goes through custom and all that its about a two week process.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yep we are using the new Shaded BruxZir material.

We have a 200 shade in lab now and so for the three we cut look great. But the cost is the killer part.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
We have a 200 shade in lab now and so for the three we cut look great. But the cost is the killer part.

These ones here are shade A2 so they were milled out of the 200 puck. Tell me about it, we buy about 10 to 12 thousand dollars worth a month of BruxZir material. When it comes down to it we love the material and you can't beat the marketing they do.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
If only Mark Jackson were here....

He'd be so proud of you. :knuddel:

P

paulg100

Reaction score
ouch!

try biomaine or biomet 3i, awesome quality and much cheaper than Nobel, especially if it was just a study case.

some clients want official nobel parts so gotta go with nobel, but otherwise theres a lot of more cost effective options with just as good quality.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
ouch!

try biomaine or biomet 3i, awesome quality and much cheaper than Nobel, especially if it was just a study case.

some clients want official nobel parts so gotta go with nobel, but otherwise theres a lot of more cost effective options with just as good quality.

I agree with you Paul, but here in our area and our lab is a big Nobel supporter. We have no problem paying more for something it doesn't bother us as long as we get a quality product and support is all we ask for. I actually just had dinner last night with two guys from Nobel and they are great we have built a great relationship with them and that is why we give them our business. Plus my rep knew it was a demo for the study club and he got me a hell of a deal on the bar.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I wish I could Grabo but these aren't going in the mouth they are some samples I put together for an Esthetic Alliance Class we are involved with the Dr's and Nobel Biocare. Ill post another pic when I get to the lab with all of them on abutments.

How did you get the Nobel rep to support the fact your not going to be doing it with Nobels stuff?

I have done this program with 4 oral surgeons and every time I do not talk about anything other than Procera products.

BTW the work looks great.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
How did you get the Nobel rep to support the fact your not going to be doing it with Nobels stuff?

I have done this program with 4 oral surgeons and every time I do not talk about anything other than Procera products.

BTW the work looks great.

John, they still push the Procera products and I support that but I've just made samples for the class so the Dr's can see the difference in things. It basically comes down to them understanding that I'm on their side and trying to help out. They understand the position we are in at our lab, at dinner last night they understand we mill our own zirconia abutments and our zirconia copings and FCZ they don't expect to get that work. The wanted us to provide samples that the Dr's are going to get on actual restorations. We have provided a quality product and they liked it and wanted us to show it off. We work with them and they have worked with us. Who knows though all will change this year when they open up to 3Shape. And when they do I will be willing to do even more work with them. As it stands now its a pain to send a model to Quebec and have them scan it but I design it. I just can't justify buying a scanner from them I am content with just having the software.

Top Bottom