For Sale 2016 exocad CAD software, support and training.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
2016 exocad Cad software (with or without) Like new DOF freedom HD scanner. Only 3 months old.

exocad only lastest version $ 4500
DOF freedom HD:$13,000 obo

Will also consider trades in partial or full for lab equipment- Porcelain Furnace, Pressing Furnace, Burnout Oven, Porcelain, Sandblaster, Steamer, Handpiece or Highspeed Handpiece, Suction unit, Model equipment or supplies.

• 1 year of upgrades (as of 8/1/16)
  • all modules can be added
  • support included
  • Still can add any module
    • Implant Module
    • Virtual Articulator Module
    • Bar Module
    • Model Creator Module
    • Provisional Module
    • ZRS Tooth Library
    • Bite Splint
    • Tru smile
    • Diacom Viewer
Optional Custom Built PC and 32" HD Ultrawide LG monitor. $2000 or $4000 depending on PC specs. PM me for specs for each. Comes with mouse and keyboard as well.

I build Custom PC's as a side job/hobby and can build you an amazing PC that will outperform and cost almost half as much as the pre-built computers found instores and online. PM me if your intersted and I can give you a quote.

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I will trade you my mill.. ceramill motion. PM me

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score
I will trade you my mill.. ceramill motion. PM me

Motion 2? Are you looking to get the new Motion 2? I carry/sell both DOF and AG. PM me and ill see if i can find a solution for your ceramill

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
its a motion1, not looking for a motion 2. If you would trade a DOF scanner straight up, Id be interested.

FrontHunter

FrontHunter

Reaction score
UMMM Sir.....Im going to need you to exit the cockpit and go back to your seat. ...LOL ANYWAYS!!! Just wanted to let you guys know that its still available and would consider any trades that are fair. I dont need one thing in particular but a mill or furnace or press or handpieces and suction systems, sand blasters, steam units ect. are all things that i would be willing to include in the trade. whether its heavy on my end or yours id be willing to work something out. PM me if your interested, or you can always get ahold of that dude up above me that needs to troll classifieds ads to sell his product and service.

Restorationlab

Restorationlab

Reaction score
Who is the reseller of your exocad? I could also be interested in a computer to run the software.

Last edited:
E

Eric Carmelo Burgio

Reaction score
UMMM Sir.....Im going to need you to exit the cockpit and go back to your seat. ...LOL ANYWAYS!!! Just wanted to let you guys know that its still available and would consider any trades that are fair. I dont need one thing in particular but a mill or furnace or press or handpieces and suction systems, sand blasters, steam units ect. are all things that i would be willing to include in the trade. whether its heavy on my end or yours id be willing to work something out. PM me if your interested, or you can always get ahold of that dude up above me that needs to troll classifieds ads to sell his product and service.

Hey I'm totally interested if it's still available. I'm having trouble PMing you if you can message me or email me at [email protected] . Hope to hear back from you.
Thanks,
Eric B