1 unit Refractory

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Hello guys, thought of sharing this case with you. It's for a dentist preped by a dentist lol, so very picky patient of course. I had to do 3 sets of veneers. and the Refractory using Vita VM9 worked out really good. Feel free to comment and ask. Thanks.

DSC_0195.jpg -4.jpg -2.jpg -1.jpg

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
If there wasn't a picture showing it unseated no one could guess which one it was.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
If there wasn't a picture showing it unseated no one could guess which one it was.
theres a game i play with my co-workers whenever cases get presented here.

its called "spot the restoration"

basically while i know the correct answer i have someone only look at the finished photos. when they guess, i scroll to see the making-of pics. my co-workers have about 60% success rate to spot the correct work.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Ya, using the power of deduction you could guess it better. The free gingiva around a corrected unit is probably still compressed from the retraction cord the only dark spot on the gingiva is next to the unit, the camera is probably postured onto the unit.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
2 coworkers have so far guessed it was the (pt's) Right Incisor

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Haha, I love this game. Keep updating me then whenever I present a case lol. Thank you guys, Yes you can tell from the gum on mesial.

Top Bottom