brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
The new versamill 5X400 "Ups the Ante" in dental machining center market by further expanding the aleady extensive capabilities of our versamill 5XS.

The 5X400 features an expanded 10-station ATC, enhanced rigidity and vibration dampening with increased weight and drive motor encoders for a closed-loop axes drive system providing increased accuracy and repeatability - without continuous time-consuming, machine calibrations.

Check it out...

We are also offing a very attractive fourth quarter purchase and financing promotion that makes this new addition to the Versamill family pretty easy to own.

Promotion Details Here.

Greg Lutke

Greg Lutke

Reaction score
Hello brayks, Do you mind outlining the differences with the Versamill 5XS.
They seem to be virtually the same as a mill.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hello brayks, Do you mind outlining the differences with the Versamill 5XS.
They seem to be virtually the same as a mill.
Hey Greg,
Certainly as they are actually quite different machines.

There are many internal changes that do not make the Technical Specification Sheet that go to increased rigidity, performance, simplified operation and higher-quality restorations- and indeed, although not on a continuous basis, provide the 5X-400 the ability to machine titanium abutments. These changes include:new high-seed control, increased work-area, modified frame (added rigidity and weight),heavy, bearing reinforced reduction gearing for rotary axis, modified linear actuator/guideway system, .and more.

Differences that do make the spec sheet are: increased weight as mentioned above(10 lbs),increased ATC tool capacity (10 tools),more powerful spindle (torque to 8.4Ncm),increased B-axis rotational limit to± 35 Degrees, ability to run on 110VAC and what I consider to be a huge and important differentiator between the 5X400 and the 5XS (as well as just about any other machine in its price-point on the market) - closed-loop axes drive system with encoder feedback.

Hope this helps.

Greg Lutke

Greg Lutke

Reaction score
Thanks brayks, apreciate the info. This mill looks great.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Calculate in the Sec.179 savings, the 5X400 could be sitting in the lab for under 23k.

Thats tempting even if I wasnt shopping.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thanks Well-known,
I know, right? The price even includes: training, CAM, starter tooling package, starter material package and our awesome templates and support. Any lab implementing this machine with our enhancements can really save themselves a lot time and money in post-processing and make their customers happy with the quality and fit of the products they provide them...significant time savings for the doc by reducing chair time and repeat visits due to delivered product quality issues.
It is really a machine with price, that just can't be beat. It really is a game changer.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
Thanks Well-known,
I know, right? The price even includes: training, CAM, starter tooling package, starter material package and our awesome templates and support. Any lab implementing this machine with our enhancements can really save themselves a lot time and money in post-processing and make their customers happy with the quality and fit of the products they provide them...significant time savings for the doc by reducing chair time and repeat visits due to delivered product quality issues.
It is really a machine with unbeatable price, that just can't be beat. It really is a game change.
Please, call me user name. :) Bob is fine too.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
spindle is AC - Air cooled i take it? not Electricmotive power (alternating current).

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its a good show. just got myself a zip up black hoodie. i may do the sullen walk for halloween.

Hourglass716

Hourglass716

Reaction score
Are you going to be at DLOAC Cad/Cam Expo in Garden Grove this friday 11/17?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
The new versamill 5X400 "Ups the Ante" in dental machining center market by further expanding the aleady extensive capabilities of our versamill 5XS.

The 5X400 features an expanded 10-station ATC, enhanced rigidity and vibration dampening with increased weight and drive motor encoders for a closed-loop axes drive system providing increased accuracy and repeatability - without continuous time-consuming, machine calibrations.

Check it out...

We are also offing a very attractive fourth quarter purchase and financing promotion that makes this new addition to the Versamill family pretty easy to own.

Promotion Details Here.
Will you have this mill at the cad/cam symposium this friday in LA ?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Will you have this mill at the cad/cam symposium this friday in LA ?
Unfortunately we will not be there this year. Our next West Coast event will be Labday West.
:banghead:
Where are you located?

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Are you going to be at DLOAC Cad/Cam Expo in Garden Grove this friday 11/17?
Unfortunately we will not be there this year. Our next West Coast event will be Labday West.
Where are you located?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Where are you located?
Southern California ,I will see you at lab day west next year .

Top Bottom