For Sale Complete CAD/CAM System For Sale

user name

user name

Reaction score
Car 54- I don't know if you're joking or not... but the equiptment I am posting is top of the line and a very good deal for anyone who needs it. I would appreciate it if you could help my situation instead of Posting comments that are clearly unrelated. I would respect you enough to do the same. Thanks.
Clearly he was adding levity to your unknown, but difficult situation. Tough times are where your character are forged. Sadly, difficult times are part of life. You have my sympathies, regardless of whats going on. If its as I suspect... relationship stuff, just remember- you didn't lose her. You just lost your turn.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Less than 50k and you could have yourself a fully operational digital lab. That's a great price for someone out there. I'm sure someone will buy the whole package, however if nobody does, I want a couple things.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Car 54- I don't know if you're joking or not... but the equiptment I am posting is top of the line and a very good deal for anyone who needs it. I would appreciate it if you could help my situation instead of Posting comments that are clearly unrelated. I would respect you enough to do the same. Thanks.

Yes, I was just lightening it up with Ron, not at you, that's why I included the green laugh icon.
I apologize if I came across at making light of your situation.
I hope you're able to sell all that you need, to help you through
this hard time in your life.

Last edited:
Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
Yes, I was just lightening it up with Ron, not at you, that's why I included the green laugh icon.
I apologize if I came across at making light of your situation.
I hope you're able to sell all that you need, to help you through
this hard time in your life.
Thank you. I'm apologize as well. Things are just stressful for me right now.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Less than 50k and you could have yourself a fully operational digital lab. That's a great price for someone out there. I'm sure someone will buy the whole package, however if nobody does, I want a couple things.
Yeah, wish I could! That is a great buy on a turn key package to start from nothing to everything but the facility upgrades to handle it.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Im actually looking to buy new machines but i have to wait till jan. Sucks!

user name

user name

Reaction score
Don't forget about using sec. 179. If you wait till after the first of the year theres a good chance tax reform will wipe that out. It can save an enormous amount of money.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about using sec. 179. If you wait till after the first of the year theres a good chance tax reform will wipe that out. It can save an enormous amount of money.
Do you remember what the value limit is this year that theIRS will let you write off? I'm thinking it's $25K for some reason, but have nowhere at all to stand on that.
Edit: That's not a typo.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Do you remember what the value limit is this year that theIRS will let you write off? I'm thinking it's $25K for some reason, but have nowhere at all to stand on that.
Edit: That's not a typo.
500,000. Just in case you need a shiny new truck too.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its only for new stuff though. :(

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
Hey guys, the Quattro has been sold. Thanks, Doug! All other items are still available. Please let me know if you're interested/have questions. Thank you!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Its only for new stuff though. :(

That stinks. Guess who's idea that was? Not the buyers, but the sellers. Whatever happened to taxation per capita as the Constitution required? Oh well, not like we're paying judicious attention to the rest of it either.

Well, looks like I broke my smiley button. I hit it to put some frowny faces and got this instead? Then tried edit and got it again?
uhoh.jpg

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Im interested in the compressor. How many gallons is it? You were running your mill on it? My compressor just died today so im looking for a new one. Do you know how much freight would coat to seattle?

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
Hello all- the mill, PC and compressor are sold. Thank you everyone for your interest. All other items are still available. Feel free to make me an offer!

M

Mike93

Reaction score
Hello all- the mill, PC and compressor are sold. Thank you everyone for your interest. All other items are still available. Feel free to make me an offer!

Hi I know this is a very old post but just checking to see if your lathes are still availible?