HELP! - anyone ever see this one before?

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Strangely enough, ONLY our implant cases are exhibiting this problem... our reseller has escalated the ticket, but 4 implant cases in a row and it's super time consuming to modify by hand because there is severe warp when you "enlargen" the proposal....

we've also tried to swap libraries, tried ignore annotations etc etc...

happening on multiple DMEs so it's not just a specific library ..... not sure what to do, lost a whole day of implant production

Attachments

• 20170925_144136.jpg
    20170925_144136.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 178
Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
shrinkage
Wrong shrinkage rate on the scan settings. Lol

Its a glitch just go ahead and resize them and move on it happens from time to time.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
it's happening to every single implant case..... so odd, nothing in our environment has changed ...and it was fine on friday.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
f6199456817e369f523eea5f8d1780a139961972f5d78091e5c17d95dd2b1595.jpg

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
it's happening to every single implant case..... so odd, nothing in our environment has changed ...and it was fine on friday.
Try a different library.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
I don't see the problem.

C

CADCAMGreg

Reaction score
I've had this happen as well. It's just a 3shape glitch. Usually you can resize them and correct the problem. I have had a few cases where I reached the "max" size in the cad when trying to resize and they still weren't big enough. It's a real pain... Par for 3Shape sometimes.. I did figure out a work around though (this works for lots of random 3shape glitches BTW)

-Do a clean/hard reset of the case. Your design will be lost. ("reset" in dental manager does nothing, as the below files are still there... )
1. Make a copy of the case in case you mess things up.
2. Right click on the case in Dental Manager and select advanced>explore order.
3. A Windows explorer window will open with all the files that correspond to the case inside.
4. Delete: folder named " Anatomy Elements" , and "DentalDesignerModellingTree.3ml"

This will force 3Shape to rebuild the anatomical and design aspects of the case.

5. Return to Dental Manager and work the case over again.

Hope that helps.

-CCG

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i last encountered this when creating Anatomy frame elements, connected to non-anatomy based pontics.

you might try adding anatomy to the pontic.

Top Bottom