Looking for Lab Looking for companies for outsourcing CAD design..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carlos Robayo CDT

Reaction score
Hello DLN.. hope you are all doing well..!

I am researching for companies that I can use to outsource 3Shape CAD designs (Full crowns, copings, split layers, etc.)... any recommendations..?? I send file they send back STL file ready for milling/printing

A

Andrei

Reaction score

I am researching for companies that I can use to outsource 3Shape CAD designs (Full crowns, copings, split layers, etc.)... any recommendations..?? I send file they send back STL file ready for milling/printing

Hi, I can help you with designs in inlab, and 3shape in the near future. I can do: crowns, bridges, copings, frameworks, single implants; I am working on buying 3shape soon, and I can provide everything 3shape can do

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
C

Carlos Robayo CDT

Reaction score
Thanks, besides that one.

toothmaker99

toothmaker99

Reaction score
Hi Carlos! We provide design services at CAP Milling Center. Please contact me for more details.
Carrie Cokely
Production Manager
877-977-7889
Ext 2403206

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WaxOnScanOff

WaxOnScanOff

Reaction score
Hi!
Are you referring to scanning a case, sending the file to be designed in 3-Shape and then having the stl. file sent back to you to be milled? We can do that. We can also mill it in house to you if you prefer (or not. Up to you). Simple design versus milling and staining a crown would come at different price points, just to be upfront.

Give me a call and I'd be happy to discuss it.

Jason Walter
Kaylor Dental Lab
800-657-2549

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Argen provides a design service.

R1C2UOK

Reaction score

Hi I have a design studio. contact me [email protected]

S

staten studio

Reaction score
Hi Carlos! We provide design services at CAP Milling Center. Please contact me for more details.
Carrie Cokely
Production Manager
877-977-7889
Ext 2403206

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
How much you charge per unit? Thanks

M

mihaela22ela

Reaction score

Im a cad designer in exocad maybe i can help [email protected] is my email address

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A520F folosind Tapatalk

noaddhere1

noaddhere1

Reaction score
Hi there. This is all I do in my design studio, and I do it well. Many members here know me, some know me personally. 30 years at the bench with 7 years in 3shape. Look me up on FB - Jacob Farber
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom