Metal Types

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Spartan Plus and Aquarius XH from Ivoclar (and for the cheapies, Argeloy NP for those dreaded NP)

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Spartan Plus and Aquarius XH from Ivoclar (and for the cheapies, Argeloy NP for those dreaded NP)
Well at 78% palladium i would just stay with my 80%. Not enough savings to change. But thanks for the info.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Well at 78% palladium i would just stay with my 80%. Not enough savings to change. But thanks for the info.
yeah i dont really shop based on palladium content. i try to shop based on no silver. habit i guess.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Its funny when palladium alloys 1st started to take on they were $4 a gram and i used it for my fixed price crowns in about 2 years they became $40 a gram and my clients didnt believe me that they cost that much. also do you guys remember that we were also going to get poisoned by these alloys because some study came out that there was an increased chance of cancer or something if pd and ag were alloyed together did they think we were tony stark or something.

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
Its funny when palladium alloys 1st started to take on they were $4 a gram and i used it for my fixed price crowns in about 2 years they became $40 a gram and my clients didnt believe me that they cost that much. also do you guys remember that we were also going to get poisoned by these alloys because some study came out that there was an increased chance of cancer or something if pd and ag were alloyed together did they think we were tony stark or something.

No Tony Stark is of average height. I think they mistook you for ANT-MAN my little friend!!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
gee kimba youre a bully and why does the blob come to mind right now.its time to look in the mirror my friend. anyway jmn is funnier.

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
gee kimba youre a bully and why does the blob come to mind right now.its time to look in the mirror my friend. anyway jmn is funnier.

Who is this blob? , he must be a handsome fellow !!!!!!
Don't be so sensitive , I was just pointing out that like you Antman has super powers...... even if he is only teeny tiny

G

grantoz

Reaction score
and im pointing out that the blob was nearly unstoppable and has no hair just like you.surely thats not a bad thing im sorry you dont have thick skin like the blob.

erics24k

erics24k

Reaction score
Hi all I have a question on what metal types you are using for your PFM's? We use ceramco 3 porcelain and have been using for years a 80% palladium metal. But with the palladium prices going up we are looking to change. Any info or help on this would be great. Most of our work is zirconium but we still have a high volume of PFM's. Thanks
Did you ever get an answer to your question. If you give Argen a call your local sales rep can go over many less expensive options. 800-255-5525

Regards

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
yea i was looking at Argelite 61. To me late makes it cheap enough to do the switch. Thanks for your input.
That's what I use for cast noble PFM...been using for about 5 years now. Never had a problem that I can remember.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
tialite is the nicest non-precious ive used. Just a shame talladium in the UK dosent want to deal with smaller labs. Hopefully talldium in US is a bit more business friendly

Are you even allowed to use non-precious/base alloys in the US?

Top Bottom