Help Wanted Startup Lab /w dentist in Montreal - Exclusive 3Shape

D

Dr Dan Munteanu

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Dr. Dan Munteanu. I am dentist passionate about my work, technology and business.
I am looking for a lab technician that is interested in starting a 3shape exclusive dental lab. Preferably someone tech savy and obsessed with quality and efficiency.
I have to offer my business expertise, marketing plan, a prime location local on street level, a receptionist, exclusive business of 8 dentists ( around 150k billing guaranteed )
Some investment is required but minimal.
Contact me for more information.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
you already do. asti habernac.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Do you have a Trios Dr. M?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

Sounds interesting, but you might get some more interest from the right person if they knew more about your office and the expectations.

What types of restorations you are wanting done by the person you seek.

Do you do implants at all, do you only do single crowns on implants, whole mouth implant borne reconstructions using all-on-4/prettau type restorations.

Fixed work only? Are removable works sent out to another lab, or would they need to be doing custom trays, denture/rpd repairs and fabrication, essix devices, flippers, relines...

What materials do you prescribe and they would need to be familar with? Emax, Zirconia, peek, any of the various definitive pink tissue materials like GC composite or porcelain systems?

Do you have a mill? What kind.

Do you have a printer? What kind.

Really glad for you to drop in and look around, please stick around. Just wanted you to have the best chance at finding exactly the right fit for your situation as there are so many ways to do things.

D

Dr Dan Munteanu

Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

Sounds interesting, but you might get some more interest from the right person if they knew more about your office and the expectations.

What types of restorations you are wanting done by the person you seek.

Do you do implants at all, do you only do single crowns on implants, whole mouth implant borne reconstructions using all-on-4/prettau type restorations.

Fixed work only? Are removable works sent out to another lab, or would they need to be doing custom trays, denture/rpd repairs and fabrication, essix devices, flippers, relines...

What materials do you prescribe and they would need to be familar with? Emax, Zirconia, peek, any of the various definitive pink tissue materials like GC composite or porcelain systems?

Do you have a mill? What kind.

Do you have a printer? What kind.

Really glad for you to drop in and look around, please stick around. Just wanted you to have the best chance at finding exactly the right fit for your situation as there are so many ways to do things.

The lab won't be exclusive to our offices but will help it start. It will be mainly a crown and bridge + implant lab. Mastering zirconia in terms of precision and esthetics. 3shape impressions only. Looking at Roland dry mill and Sintra furnace.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
The lab won't be exclusive to our offices but will help it start. It will be mainly a crown and bridge + implant lab. Mastering zirconia in terms of precision and esthetics. 3shape impressions only. Looking at Roland dry mill and Sintra furnace.
good thinking. aim small and over deliver.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Man I wish I spoke French.