Facepalm cases

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
20170608_142623.jpg 20170608_142613.jpg 20170608_105048.jpg 20170608_105055.jpg

neither case has a waxup. neither case has facebow or stick. no photos.

and if i scan the wrong bite its me who gets the belt.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
yeah, why is so much time being wasted with the dies and ditching? this was very obvious from the beginning going to be a problem. Didn't need to section and ditch to stop this one. :( - it's rough when the doctors don't provide anything.

But i'm lucky because even with cases like this, they realize chair time = $ and if i send a temp to try and it fits that it's worth the double visit. (most of the time anyway)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
yeah, why is so much time being wasted with the dies and ditching? this was very obvious from the beginning going to be a problem. Didn't need to section and ditch to stop this one. :( - it's rough when the doctors don't provide anything.

But i'm lucky because even with cases like this, they realize chair time = $ and if i send a temp to try and it fits that it's worth the double visit. (most of the time anyway)
Fit isn't the only purpose for temps here. Chair and lab time doubles if the frame doesn't fit and my money is on the latter. Do you feel lucky,well do ya?

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
Somewhere they have to sell diplomas on the street at a good price.

Someone who pretends to be a dentist asked for a bridge.

Unfortunately this pretender, he went on vacation (or, escapes justice).
I need to do something here.
1hqmgy.jpg

fdh647.jpg

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
make him a bridge out of popsicle sticks and white glue, do the San Francisco one. when he complains, ask him what amateur prepped this person. charge a premium for it too. like 1000 bucks a stick. add glueing charges.

i want to see that happen.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
This is first case from him. There will be no more

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im guessing #12 had a root canal? How deep does the prep go? Finish his prep with a pressed e.max that he can bond in and help him along.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Im guessing #12 had a root canal? How deep does the prep go? Finish his prep with a pressed e.max that he can bond in and help him along.
I like that idea.
I'd want to see the opposing though.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Got this in to replace #10 after it debonded. I'd've helped it debond were I wearing this.
Tech had to be doing it by moonlight.
20170727_114743.png

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
#10 looks a different shade. Previous repair? What does it oppose? They might have had to choose between Rotation or making tooth shorter than #9 & 11.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
#10 looks a different shade. Previous repair? What does it oppose? They might have had to choose between Rotation or making tooth shorter than #9 & 11.
#10 in that photo was repaired in about 26 months ago by someone else. It was rotated and flared so the tech didn't have to grind in the bite, and is very definately a B1 if not a B0/A0 kind of thing. After pumiceing the teeth to get to the true shade it's closest to a darker than B69 used B3 and close to A3.5 area. Nothing matched perfectly, I know all three are different color families. There's serious non-uniform oddness from tobacco (dip) staining.

Top Bottom