Your opinion please!

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
The propagation of **** by accepting ****.

olwyn

olwyn

Reaction score
After finding out how much extra you put into him, he may find some respect for you after trying other places. Either way, his attitude towards you had to go. And looks like it left with him.
Hang in there,we all understand needing work, but some offices are more stress than you can handle reasonably, and it may put money on the table, but it destroys your quality of life.

Thanks for your comments, it's nice to talk to people who understand how it feels to deal with customers like this one. I've lost two this way but I don't regret either of them, there is no point working for free!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments, it's nice to talk to people who understand how it feels to deal with customers like this one. I've lost two this way but I don't regret either of them, there is no point working for free!
I do have to wonder what his response would have been had you called him at home at 3am when he expected it the next day. :)

Every tech here understands, lab owners doubly so.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
An Rx covers you and him legally. Get one. Refuse to move forward until he sends one in.

You end up choosing one and he sends it back because he wants the other. Saves you, the Dr., and the patient time!

Plus it covers all the parties involved. Rx=legal cya!

Top Bottom