How to clean wax from floors.

mshiss

mshiss

Reaction score
Help! I'm messy. What's everyone technique for removing wax from the floor. I am currently using a scraper, ke-solve and elbow grease....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Help! I'm messy. What's everyone technique for removing wax from the floor. I am currently using a scraper, ke-solve and elbow grease....

Putty knife from Lowes, follow with car window sticker razor as needed. Very warm water for stubborn spots on rare occasion.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Scraper and then a steam mop.

mshiss

mshiss

Reaction score
Thanks y'all.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Scraper and then a steam mop.
What type of steam mop did you buy, how much was it? My techs are really messy, we use a scraper and then they were mopping with pine sol but the smell is terrible!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What type of steam mop did you buy, how much was it? My techs are really messy, we use a scraper and then they were mopping with pine sol but the smell is terrible!
Yellow Lysol smells better and if you soak your bowls in it they come out really nice too.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Really any kind as long as it gets hot.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Old boss put a rag on the floor and just pushed it back and forth vigorously with his foot did the job. Tennis ball on a stick would probably do the trick too.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Shark is the brand. I got it at Sam's Club a few years ago for around $50-60. It wasn't much and it's worth every penny!

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
Just gotta start smoking some Meth, that place will be spic and span top to bottom in no time at all

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
p

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
I use Kärcher SC3 Steam Cleaner
And i can say that it works

my floor has a wood structure, hard to clean, impossible to scratch wax off.

Top Bottom