Lost account to Cerec

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Hi Patrick have seen you have now real mills not longer the girls stuff !!?? Wonder why Jensen didnt use their old contacts for ...

I'm actually quite a fan of "girl's stuff!"

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
reading cadfan and grantoz posts are about as hard as using a foreign language dictionary to string a sentence together out of words you just translated.

i'm certain at some point these people have been through school. i fear it has been long enough that whatever was taught has long since been forgotten.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
reading cadfan and grantoz posts are about as hard as using a foreign language dictionary to string a sentence together out of words you just translated.

i'm certain at some point these people have been through school. i fear it has been long enough that whatever was taught has long since been forgotten.
Try watching Swamp People with out the subtitles.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That is correct. It is being manufactured at our Bursite, Austria facility.
Is the spelling of the town correct? Can't find this town in Austria. Is it like area 51?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
australia-map.gif

not coming up for me either

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Welcome to the new club. Had a Doctor tell me( after setting him up for scanning),mfgr., recommended another lab, oh by the way, they are 35 dollars cheaper. I said good luck, but what are you going to do when you run out of cheap labs and good labs aren't around anymore? I heard crickets chirping. I don't care, I'll have the last laugh in the end, but sad to say, at the patient's expense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

grantoz

Reaction score
why you trouble have much, posts you read of mine master coolhand