Denture Module on Dental Wings 7 - 3D printing try-in

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
Hey guys - Our new Dental Wings 7 is arriving next week. We were visiting with a booth at Lab Day Chicago over the weekend that got me thinking about the dentures module for our new DW7series.

Does anyone have experience designing a denture on Dental Wings and 3D printing it for try-in?

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
What made you choose dental wings?

Bryce Hiller

Bryce Hiller

Reaction score
We do a lot of crown/bridge and have been using dental wings for years. We are upgrading our system and looking into the dentures module. A sales rep from Heraeus Kulzer went over a process (not the PALA Digital Denture system) they use called MyDigitalDenture where I send them scanned models/bite to them to design and print. They use cards of teeth available on the market for their set up so when flasking I can remove the printed model, place the same denture teeth in and process. The Dental Wings dentures module offers that as well but only have a catalog of VITA teeth right now. I'm curious if anyone else is using the module and can give me their thoughts.

Here is the Heraeus Kulzer method for further explanation.
http://heraeus-kulzer-us.com/media/...ochures/MyDigitalDenture_SellSheet_Spread.pdf