pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Try Scott at dominion milling in Virginia he sells DOF

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, it's his "lets play with the members head", webpage.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Isn't Chris Brown Medit, not DOF?

Chris handles both, and supports his customers well. IMO I'd rather he spend time responding to me at need than on his website.

I think 2th is messing with us again.

No, he-who-must-not-be-named also handles them and probably also does a fine job.

I just wanted to point to our sponsor Henry Park in my original post. DOF has been fairly quick to respond to any concerns I have and that says something for them.

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
we have DOF among several other scanners, and it's by far our favourite.

ChrisBWJ

ChrisBWJ

Reaction score
Chris handles both, and supports his customers well. IMO I'd rather he spend time responding to me at need than on his website.

Thank you for your vote of confidence Gru!! We strive to be as helpful and supportive as we can for our customers! As much as I'd like to help everyone with a DOF scanner, we are limited to the customers that have purchased from us directly.

Furthermore, yes, the website has suffered. We got started on it, and it needs to be completed, but as you surmise, time has been spent where we feel it is most important!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Isn't Chris Brown Medit, not DOF?
He's both...and let me tell you, one very smart dude. He knows all the digital pathways, he knows the work arounds, the coding, the engineering, etc. I consider myself pretty witty at times in digital land, "that guy" is on a whole nother level. If you do digital, and you don't know him, you should!!!

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
He's both...and let me tell you, one very smart dude. He knows all the digital pathways, he knows the work arounds, the coding, the engineering, etc. I consider myself pretty witty at times in digital land, "that guy" is on a whole nother level. If you do digital, and you don't know him, you should!!!

Yep, I have to agree...some of the best knowledge and support available.