OsteoReady Implants

awhurst011

awhurst011

Reaction score
What do you know about them? What is compatible? I want to design custom abutments for these does anyone know where I can get the dme files?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
They are zimmer internal hex clones. 3.5 platform for all the diameters of their implant. Suggest using for any of their 4.5 or above diameter the 4.5 platform since it has same hex size as 3.5 and same screw but 1mm wider at base of abutment. Made in israel, repackaged by doctor who sells them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
osteoready is a pita, I used to work with a dr that has an ownership in it.. he wasn't a good dr..
the zimmer compatibility is fine, so go with Argen- easy route for abutment solutions.

the Nobel Multi knockoff has the same geometry, but the abutment will need to have the screw access opened up as the screws are fatter and Osteo doesn't even offer temp cylinders to try and monkey an all-on-4 together.
dess or CAP will have the abutments.. tack the scanbodys on to scan
modify the access hole

it's BS

their one technician on staff has the dental IQ of a 4th grader IMO

D

DrThomas

Reaction score
I have an osteoready implant. It is a 5.0 and has come loose. I want to unscrew it and place a new screw. However, I do not know what system would have the compatible screw.... Is it Zimmer or Nobel? Or either? Sounds like not such a great system ... cant seem to even find parts.

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
I have an osteoready implant. It is a 5.0 and has come loose. I want to unscrew it and place a new screw. However, I do not know what system would have the compatible screw.... Is it Zimmer or Nobel? Or either? Sounds like not such a great system ... cant seem to even find parts.
Osteoready is a zimmer internal hex 3.5 platform. - same as zimmer- here is a link to the parts DESS USA has for zimmer 3.5- if you are in the USA - https://www.dess-usa.com/compatibilities/zimmer-internal-hex/?_bc_fsnf=1&Platform+Size=3.5