3shape or Exocad

Which design software do you prefer?

• Total voters
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
how long was your purchase plan though? as i understand it when you buy exocad you get that year and the next year any updates no charge. after that you pay to update or null payment to continue at same patch.
When you purchase exocad the timer starts when you activate your dongle. 1 year.
I got the newest update for no cost like user because it was within my contract time.
I just renewed it for next year which makes it possible for me to use any beta versions
that are released.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We'll see where this goes.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Does it need to go somewhere?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's probably going to Germany next.
3 Shape doesn't blow their load in Chicago.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that all yearly fees will be refunded for 2015.Laugh

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking just the implant module alone for 3shape is around $3000
I just updated my contract. I have every modu for exocad except the partial and denture module.
$2200.
Take that 3ShapeBoxing

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its not that bad

its not like this anyway

d8b54e6844b748359d6c0fb59f9ac45d

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
dont forget stop paying fees 2 years before you go to retire to be bug free..

charles hallam cdt

charles hallam cdt

Reaction score
Bar and bridge design I guess that is different than jus implant design. Anyway,have a good wknd fellas I'm outa here fer the wkndBeer

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Travis ever received that thank you letter from 3Shape?....don't hold your breath Travis. You might have a better chance of Ivoclar putting in pre-programmed LiSi pressing parameters in their pressing ovens...oh my, did I just go there...lol

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Reaction score
i look at Exocad like the Android and the 3 shape like the iphone.

I would say Exocad is Linux. Needs more skills to use, but its cheap, flexible and reliable. For small labs and those computer enthusiastics who wish to push boundaries.

3Shape is Windows. Average user learns to use it pretty well and its quite easy but it is not that flexible. Bugs relates to Vista and 8. :D For regular users with patience and a lot of work.

This topik is not about Cerec but I'll say it anyway: Cerec is Mac. Looks pretty but sucks your pockets empty. Anyone learns to use it but no one can use it properly due to lack of tools and features and restrictions. For those who have easy cases, no interest in computers and too big wallets.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I would say Exocad is Linux. Needs more skills to use, but its cheap, flexible and reliable. For small labs and those computer enthusiastics who wish to push boundaries.

3Shape is Windows. Average user learns to use it pretty well and its quite easy but it is not that flexible. Bugs relates to Vista and 8. :D For regular users with patience and a lot of work.

This topik is not about Cerec but I'll say it anyway: Cerec is Mac. Looks pretty but sucks your pockets empty. Anyone learns to use it but no one can use it properly due to lack of tools and features and restrictions. For those who have easy cases, no interest in computers and too big wallets.
Where is the DOS option?Ciao:D

Top Bottom