3shape Trios

J

JennyB

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to troubleshoot a deleted scan file out of a Trios DI 3shape when I modified it. Is there any way to re import this out of the 3shape communicate?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to troubleshoot a deleted scan file out of a Trios DI 3shape when I modified it. Is there any way to re import this out of the 3shape communicate?
Your reseller can retrieve the file. There is the video and the scan somewhere in the bowels of the 3 shape files.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
If it was downloaded to your machine before you deleted it, you can un-delete it on your machine by using a free version of a program called

Recuva by Piriform Software
https://www.piriform.com/recuva

It will tell you before recovery if the file is still intact. If you can install it to a drive other that the one the file would be on that would be best, prevents you from writing over the deleted file(s). Also, you'll be best helped if you know what directory it was in. Otherwise, you may be looking through a few hundred files...
I've used it with astounding success many many times. The family geek gets to fix all kinds of things....o_O

Edit: This will only make the file 're appear' you'll still have to get anything else going.

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
JMN the problem is, it was in a .temp directory to begin with, and deleted from a .temp directory once the order form is finished being marked.

short of having the Trios copy the order, and send again, its gone.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
JMN the problem is, it was in a .temp directory to begin with, and deleted from a .temp directory once the order form is finished being marked.

short of having the Trios copy the order, and send again, its gone.
/temp directories are usually on the physical hard drive or SSD unless someone is running a virtual memory HD it's still there until overwritten.
<Obi Wan>Luke, search your drive</Obi Wan>

Unless the program is using it's own temp folder instead of the system temp folder...
Untitled.png

Last edited:
C

chooch0918

Reaction score
Control Panel
3shape Communicate.
Click "Configure" under 3shape integration
click advanced
click "set cut off date"
Change that to the previous day or whenever scan was sent.
refresh your 3shape and in a few moments it will show up.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Control Panel
3shape Communicate.
Click "Configure" under 3shape integration
click advanced
click "set cut off date"
Change that to the previous day or whenever scan was sent.
refresh your 3shape and in a few moments it will show up.

This is prolly the easiest way of doing it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Trios Study Club live posts from Chicago

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I love the group you started RKM but I just cant do it anymore.. between clueless reps and the knowitall lecture ticket salesmen.. I just cant..

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
its been pretty devoid of content lately thats for sure.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I see little room for a lab to come in and speak up anyways, the Drs there want to do everything themselves, if not thats what theyre being pushed with every post. I have helped Drs on there several times, but its a bit creepy to have a Dr instantly responding to every post on there with vague responses that usually involve paying to get the rest of answer. Its not just the trios group, but it makes me wonder, do you trust a dentist that spends all day on FB?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i spend all my time here, do u trust me ? (but i take yourpoint) (cause honestly i don't trust me either lol)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
case in point, the smile syllabus is trying to push a sales brochure again, this time for (and by) 3dbiocad. nothing to do with trios.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was at the lake with no internet so I didn't see the post.I do my best to monitor the page but I spend most of it accepting people.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I see little room for a lab to come in and speak up anyways, the Drs there want to do everything themselves, if not thats what theyre being pushed with every post. I have helped Drs on there several times, but its a bit creepy to have a Dr instantly responding to every post on there with vague responses that usually involve paying to get the rest of answer. Its not just the trios group, but it makes me wonder, do you trust a dentist that spends all day on FB?
I need members to speak up if they have a problem.
I can relate to Travis on this one.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I am speaking up, but not trying to be the squeaky wheel. Im sorry but FB has enough sht to weed through without having to see what fancy water people like in a dental study club... :rolleyes:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You sound a little disenchanted.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
something like that. Its like, a telephone is a great thing, but when all you get is telemarketing calls, its usefulness diminishes. The internet is no different, there are weasels trying to get in your pocket everywhere, and it rubs me the wrong way. My time is too valuable. ( Meaning, I want to waste it how I see fit)