3shape software support; Price vs Location

O

orthoace

Reaction score
hi

I'm looking at buying 3ahape software especially Ortho analyzer.

I have a couple of choices where to buy the software. Both software packages are exactly the same except the price is 3 times higher from the supplier 5mins down the road over the supplier who is 5hrs away.

My question is how important is it to be able to call by the support office for 3hape software rather then the support accessing my sofware remotely?

Thanks

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
hi

I'm looking at buying 3ahape software especially Ortho analyzer.

I have a couple of choices where to buy the software. Both software packages are exactly the same except the price is 3 times higher from the supplier 5mins down the road over the supplier who is 5hrs away.

My question is how important is it to be able to call by the support office for 3hape software rather then the support accessing my sofware remotely?

Thanks
To be honest, you're looking at Denmark [emoji53]

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
My reseller is on the other side of the country.
Support from Argen covers all of NA.They have more than one shift.
Distance means nothing.

O

orthoace

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.

I was really talking about the ease of going into support office talking to support engineer face to face so they will fix problem more rapidly compated to a remote support technician.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies.

I was really talking about the ease of going into support office talking to support engineer face to face so they will fix problem more rapidly compated to a remote support technician.
And bring the pc with you?

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
My reseller is on the other side of the country.
Support from Argen covers all of NA.They have more than one shift.
Distance means nothing.
How is the support with Argen? Looking to buy a 3shape but i want the best support out there.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
They haven't let me down yet.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
3Shape isn't going to support you directly. The first and second layers of support are going to be with your re-seller. If the problem is more advanced, your re-seller will escalate the problem directly to 3Shape and get back to you with a reply. Normally, 3Shape doesn't really deal directly with the customers. Although, sometimes they do...depending on the severity of the problem they may log in to your system.

So...I guess what I'm saying is to find a re-seller with the best support system and you will appreciate the price it costs if you need them...and you will.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Ivoclar hasn't let me down, either.

Top Bottom