Astra EV 4.8 analog

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get one of these beside DENTSPLY? I've looked everywhere but it seems most vendors just carry the TX components. Thanks.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Call Tru Abutment, they just released ev line, custom Ti and ti base zr. Also elos has them, but I think that is for the European market and not yet for the US market.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Call Tru Abutment, they just released ev line, custom Ti and ti base zr. Also elos has them, but I think that is for the European market and not yet for the US market.

Their cad bases are awesome

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They are almost everything I'm looking for in a 3rd party implant library. Great turn around and local too. Plus great fits on ti bases.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
They are almost everything I'm looking for in a 3rd party implant library. Great turn around and local too. Plus great fits on ti bases.

Just testing out some stuff with them

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
What do they provide better as opposed to CAP or other companies out there? I notice they don't use pre-milled blanks, does this mean they aren't as limited to a size constraint or what is the advantage to not using pre-milled blanks? Cost? Really like scrolling through their website, well laid out.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Cost effective, and never had a ill fit to date, and have done a few hundred implants with them mainly dentis brand. And they send each ti base and ti abutment out with two screws. Also offer anodized yellow for 10.00.

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Great! Are you running into issues doing split files on 2016 through them?

Smilelist

Smilelist

Reaction score
Dynamic abutment solutions (Spain) or Nt-trading (Germany)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Great! Are you running into issues doing split files on 2016 through them?
Haven't done one yet, but I have copy and appended design to preparation scan and designed a crown like that with no issues, so a split file would be the same. But it all really come down to the design of the abutment, chambers and edges are important in the design.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I also have used tru abut. I like their to bases.

I do think they have the EV. But not the EV profile as of yet. (I hate the profile. ). Very limited options for stock abutments thorough dentsply. Surgeons put stuff in with no understanding of restorative options sometimes. Can be really frustrating.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I also have used tru abut. I like their to bases.

I do think they have the EV. But not the EV profile as of yet. (I hate the profile. ). Very limited options for stock abutments thorough dentsply. Surgeons put stuff in with no understanding of restorative options sometimes. Can be really frustrating.
They literally just got all the EV part this week, they are a go. Katie called me personally to tell me.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
They literally just got all the EV part this week, they are a go. Katie called me personally to tell me.

I sent them an email, but no reply yet. ?? Found the analog at Berkeley implants...which I use quite a bit because of the color coding and the prices.
Just wondering if Tru Abutment scan bodies have been integrated into the Itero workflow?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just wondering if Tru Abutment scan bodies have been integrated into the Itero workflow?
Bypass the iTero workflow. Get the iTero stl files and import into your CAD directly.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Bypass the iTero workflow. Get the iTero stl files and import into your CAD directly.

I'm not sure if Tru uses the same scan body for the lab and IO. I know that Atlantis uses separate scan bodies. It would help if they would check their email and respond to me. My docs already have the Flo kit. I just hate dealing with new workflows and all the issues that crop up. Argh I would like to know what sort of pricing a they have for the custom ti abutments and the hybrids. Do they mill the zirc tops or do I have to export that to someone else?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Tru uses the same scan body for the lab and IO. I know that Atlantis uses separate scan bodies. It would help if they would check their email and respond to me. My docs already have the Flo kit. I just hate dealing with new workflows and all the issues that crop up. Argh I would like to know what sort of pricing a they have for the custom ti abutments and the hybrids. Do they mill the zirc tops or do I have to export that to someone else?
I can't answer those questions as I don't use tru abutment. IO or lab scanner doesn't matter regarding the scan body.
I was just pointing out that you don't have to follow any 'iTero workflow'. Have the doc use the scan bodies that are matched to the milling center you will be using.
Then have the doc download the stl files from iTero and forget the milled models.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They have only one scan body. All in peek (I think) and even have the implant type printed on the side of the marker. Here call them at 714-956-1488. Pricing is very nice the EV is a bit more then all other platforms but nothing drastic. Yeah their email work is not the greatest.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
forget the milled models.

EEEEK! I just can't part with them. Don't like the printed stuff. I gotta have a model !!! Double check contacts, fits, and margin thickness. I've seen fit issues every now and then. I don't do the milling, so those are variables that I can't control. Sometimes things aren't milled correctly and sometimes it is a sintering issue. The only way to catch this is by checking it on the model.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score

Try abut is on west coast. Katie there is very helpful. They have all of their own scan bodies great ti base designs Good pricing and they do mill

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
we've don't split files with TRU and milled in house.. 2014 3Shape
fit and design parameters are excellent.. everything about TRU has bee top notch..
2016 i'm not so sure about, but pretty sure its a 3shape restriction.
design the abutment, copy the file, add the crown in the order, reuse the design and don't alter the abutment at all.. works ok with everything but Nobel @ Nobel

they also have a taller tibase.. get the catalog

Top Bottom