E-MAX AND Zirconia Glazing

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
still enjoying the Ivocolor?
i am nearing a time where i may purchase some....just hate the idea of throwing $500+ at it without knowing if folks are happy with the results.
How about trying one jar??

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
i am nearing a time where i may purchase some....just hate the idea of throwing $500+ at it without knowing if folks are happy with the results.

I do. I am using them exclusively. Call it laziness... or lack of interest/need to try something different. Or in other words, they work. You can buy them individually, or just start with the glaze?

Edit: Haven't seen 2th's reply...

A

adl

Reaction score
I use it as well, good stuff ! You might be able to get an introductory kit for free if you buy enough ingots ( I believe 10 tubes)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How about trying one jar??
more than likely, i will.
but before i go buying one i figured i should do my due diligence and see what the reviews are.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I do. I am using them exclusively. Call it laziness... or lack of interest/need to try something different. Or in other words, they work. You can buy them individually, or just start with the glaze?

Edit: Haven't seen 2th's reply...
dont need the glaze, very happy with that, more concerned with how well the stains do. glad to hear it is still working well. guess i better order a bottle next month!

user name

user name

Reaction score
dont need the glaze, very happy with that, more concerned with how well the stains do. glad to hear it is still working well. guess i better order a bottle next month!
I haven't cracked open the glaze yet, but the stains are awesome. I like to have a full pallet of colors...
The thing I like best about the new Ivoclar colors are they are translucent and provide color with out blocking light and reducing value as much as some others. Second thing is their SD0. Rarely need it, but its been super great when hitting bleach shades and needing that pinkish bump in value at the cervical. Love it.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I haven't cracked open the glaze yet, but the stains are awesome. I like to have a full pallet of colors...
The thing I like best about the new Ivoclar colors are they are translucent and provide color with out blocking light and reducing value as much as some others. Second thing is their SD0. Rarely need it, but its been super great when hitting bleach shades and needing that pinkish bump in value at the cervical. Love it.
thanks man, appreciate the feedback!

M

Manikandan

Reaction score
Hi We have a Vita Smartfire Oven, does anyone have the firing program for INSYNC stain and glaze. Thank you