Fast sintering

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
Sorry, dont have a picture.. Next time ill try to make both

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I like the coloring it helps to see where you put it on, the weiland stains are next to impossible to know if you have an even coat. wonder what would happen if I just added food coloring to it?

stumpf

stumpf

Reaction score
John!Do you know where can i get information about custom coloring?I have small experince about painting,and here in my country it's paiting in "green"stage it's so new...so i can't ask from anybody personally....I made a lot of testing,but the final result was not good.....

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
again about microwave..

Now more and more ovens on the market and lot of studyes that show even that microvawe sintered Zr is 50% stronger then conventional.. energy savings... etc..
still nobody use it ??
Scott, i even know one chinese manufacturer of it, you must like it :)

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
no thank you.:stupido2:

I have Four more furnace on the way.

Then, another order with sealed chambers to use Argon.

I think we will all be using Argon furnace in the next year or so.

D

DCH

Reaction score
One also has to consider, how will the furnace hold up to this fast cycling. As many have stated, the zirconia fires weaker when you go so fast and it causes alot of thermal stress on the insulation. So operating costs are going to be high. Some OEM's/distributors look at spare parts as a big profit center.

E

Eric Burgio

Reaction score
Have you ever tried bridges ? 10 single copings ? Sirona and Vita claims that their furnaces can sinter bridges up to 9 units in 90 minutes !!!! I wouldn't try it but ... I t sounds tempting ! A company is offering me a brand new Programat S 1 4500k less than normal price and i am thinking about it . The 90 minutes sintering sounds really nice ! Is it too good to be true ? If it doesn't working then I should look for something else , cheaper . What furnace do you have ? Thanks .
Hello,

I have the Vita Zyrcomat 6000 MS and I have done 8 units in 3.25 hrs not something I wanted to try but in a couple situations I was forced to and kind of surprised it's has worked. I have also done less units in the same cycle and was content with the result... for the most part, occasionally a fit your color will be off more times in less it works. Now one other thing that was important to keep in mind is they are validated using their material. Also I have created multiple cycles to use depending on the amount of units and amount of time I have. I've been using Dental Direkt who are validated for the one hour and or 90 minute but I yet to try. Good luck and happy hunting!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Damn, back from the dead this post.

Vita 6000ms 2hr 31min heat cycle mode 3 cool down. so start to finish 3hr 31 min 4 unit frame no problem. Also fired light shade FCZr A1 A2 B1 only if needed situations.

Rainbow Machine

Rainbow Machine

Reaction score
When I looked into fast fire furnaces, the one I researched said that proper fire-retardant gloves, aprons, and masks should be used along with fire-retardant liners on the counter and floor. Are the current fast fire furnaces the same, or can the user wear regular clothes?

Personally, I am still leery of any fast fire zirc as I don't think they have been on the market long enough to know if they will hold up in the mouth over time. Regular-sinter zirc already only lasts 5-8 years, sometimes 10; does fast firing create zircs that will only last 2-5? Is this best for patient satisfaction?