converting SR - VIVOSIT to Vita guide

G

golftech

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the sr vivosit shade chart. Trying to create 4D shade with my gc america porcelain. any help?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
4D shade conversion, Have you checked Ivoclar website? There are also shade conversion charts on here that may help.

sixonice

sixonice

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the sr vivosit shade chart. Trying to create 4D shade with my gc america porcelain. any help?

whatever doctor prescribed you that shade has got a relic shade guide. that thing has been discontinued for 15+ years. it was an old denture tooth shade guide. i went and did some homework for you and unfortunately, there is nothing that matches it well, not the 3D guide, not the classic vita, bioform or chromoscop. you defintely have to get your hands on the actual 4D tab (if you dont have it already) probably start with your A4 porcelain and then have to do alot of external staining. i am holding the 4D tab right now next to a A4 (A4 is as close as you can get it on the vita guide and its not close) and the 4D defintely has more dark brown/burnt orange in it. wish i could help you more but hopefully got you pointed in the right direction and gave you advice to start with.

G

golftech

Reaction score
Thanks for your help, really appreciate your time.

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
Oldie but a goody
4A vivosit
I'm thinking 4m1 dentin as a base shade
Thoughts?