Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i need more coffee i cant math

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We are in the stage of taking a decision for a good printer for our small lab with the best accuracy in the market... Any suggestions here will be highly appreciated! and thanks in advance

The Asiga 3D printer is an Open source (materials) printer for models, surgical guides, splints, custom trays, flexible gingiva mask, and castables. Check it out!!

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Matt I have been checking things on this brand, not far from me in Anaheim,

is whip mix going to be a reseller?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
edit: I misread an earlier post.. If I come up within something better, ill re edit

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Matt I have been checking things on this brand, not far from me in Anaheim,

is whip mix going to be a reseller?

John,
Yes Whip Mix Corportation will be a re-seller of Asiga 3D printers. Chris Frye our Digital Technology Solutions Domestic Sales Manager will be giving you a call today to discuss in depth about the models of Asiga's we will have available and their capabilities. I have seen these printers in action. They are very impressive to say the least!!

Last edited:
brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
We are a distributor of DWS printers. To my knowledge, although using DLP technology, it is not really a re-brand as such. Their Solid State BluEdge® laser technology is a different technology offering two different laser . The company actually has over 30 patents associated with its technology.

Issues raised by CoolHand are of definite concern and warrant consideration.

More information HERE.

Give me a shout if any further interest.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
John,
Yes Whip Mix Corportation will be a re-seller of Asiga 3D printers. Chris Frye our Digital Technology Solutions Domestic Sales Manager will be giving you a call today to discuss in depth about the models of Asiga's we will have available and their capabilities. I have seen these printers in action. They are very impressive to say the least!!

Hi, any idea if CAP will also be re-seller for the ASIGA printer? I'm looking to get one at the Chicago meeting.