I Am Angry.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Back in the 80's my 2stage Jelrus burnout oven kept burning out heating plates every 2, 3, 4 years ? can't remember. Sent back to Jelrus for a total
rebuild,,, what ever it needs to make it dependable. Seems like Jelrus charged me about 25% cost of new oven. Today that same oven is working
like new and the only other problem I've had since then was replacing the On-Off switch last year. Guess I was very lucky.
Like I've said before, you never hear about problems with Mihm sintering ovens :Hello:

user name

user name

Reaction score
Stick a fork in it. Im not happy with the issues Ive had with the Dekema. My re-seller, Jensen isn't happy and Dekema isn't happy with some persistent issues...its not just me.

Am I pissed? No. Theres bigger things to worry about. Am I dead in the water? No. I planned by having redundant systems in the lab; however, I didn't realize that one oven would fail one day after getting the redundant oven up and running.

So...Whats to become of the Dekema? Ill give you a clue...

Jensen for life, baby. No other company has helped me advance my production, my product offerings, and my quality more than Jensen. Im up and running full speed ahead.

Theres a lot of stuff I don't know, so I luckily partnered with a team that does know. Tech support is important. They've helped me at night..more than once. Are they hoping that Ill come on here and say nice things? Undoubtedly. Bad press sucks.

Where the rubber meets the road though, This is Fact...

Jensen is taking a loss so that I don't have to, and even if I didn't have redundant systems in play, they would have kept me going. They've got ways.

Jensen for life.

A

adl

Reaction score
Stick a fork in it. Im not happy with the issues Ive had with the Dekema. My re-seller, Jensen isn't happy and Dekema isn't happy with some persistent issues...its not just me.

Am I pissed? No. Theres bigger things to worry about. Am I dead in the water? No. I planned by having redundant systems in the lab; however, I didn't realize that one oven would fail one day after getting the redundant oven up and running.

So...Whats to become of the Dekema? Ill give you a clue...

Jensen for life, baby. No other company has helped me advance my production, my product offerings, and my quality more than Jensen. Im up and running full speed ahead.

Theres a lot of stuff I don't know, so I luckily partnered with a team that does know. Tech support is important. They've helped me at night..more than once. Are they hoping that Ill come on here and say nice things? Undoubtedly. Bad press sucks.

Where the rubber meets the road though, This is Fact...

Jensen is taking a loss so that I don't have to, and even if I didn't have redundant systems in play, they would have kept me going. They've got ways.

Jensen for life.
I'm glad you are not angry anymore

corona

corona

Reaction score
right there with you User ..... Jensen is amazing ! Amazing for such a small company ...and that is what i like about it .... everybody knows you and i know them . Shout out to Samantha from Jensen (my rep ) who spent the better part of three years helping me make the transition .... three years ! She even came down to my lab to visit ! Just to visit . Didnt try to sell me anything , just a meet and greet . I never forgot that . Go Jensen !

user name

user name

Reaction score
right there with you User ..... Jensen is amazing ! Amazing for such a small company ...and that is what i like about it .... everybody knows you and i know them . Shout out to Samantha from Jensen (my rep ) who spent the better part of three years helping me make the transition .... three years ! She even came down to my lab to visit ! Just to visit . Didnt try to sell me anything , just a meet and greet . I never forgot that . Go Jensen !
Agreed. Im not just kissing butt...they really are committed to my success. Im not going to divulge what they did for me today, so it will have to suffice to say it blew my mind. Damn near got me misty eyed.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Im not just kissing butt...they really are committed to my success. Im not going to divulge what they did for me today, so it will have to suffice to say it blew my mind. Damn near got me misty eyed.
awwww:D

Glad you got a favorable result.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I kept backup machinery or crash parts for what I could not source locally.

I was a two person lab for 30 years.

We scheduled our own work at 7 units a day so not making the due date was not an option.

This was just one reason for having depth in what we worked with.

The only big $$'s was two burnout furnaces and two porcelain ovens. Those ran side by side and made the work go faster and paid for themselves.

doug

doug

Reaction score
I've been a Jensen customer since 1989. They have done things for me that no other company would do. I'm a loyal customer and try and be as honest as possible with them as I can, without being rude. They have come through so many times and recently hung their butt out to make sure I had the parts and the right price for the heating elements to my Dekema sintering oven when it crapped-out on me. Great people there.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Jensen is among the best, they are all very helpfull, when it comes to Dekima furnace a 240v is the way to go instead of 120v. I had to change a set of heating elements and Dekima took care of it.

G

gold999

Reaction score
Jensen is among the best, they are all very helpfull, when it comes to Dekima furnace a 240v is the way to go instead of 120v. I had to change a set of heating elements and Dekima took care of it.
I heard the Dekema's have been a pain ! I'll second everone's comments about Jensen at least as far as the sales reps and tech reps. The technical reps have been phenominal in helping me out of numerous jams and questions. Bit shout out to Steve C, Cezar, and Terry

K

KIM

Reaction score
I heard the Dekema's have been a pain ! I'll second everone's comments about Jensen at least as far as the sales reps and tech reps. The technical reps have been phenominal in helping me out of numerous jams and questions. Bit shout out to Steve C, Cezar, and Terry
Thanks so much for all of your positive comments, they go a long way with everyone on the team!

CreDes

CreDes

Reaction score
That's just silly. Im a one man show too; two of everything. I average 1/10th of 100 units a day and just had a record month.
I was thinking the same thing Username. I have two or more of everything and am by myself. I always build and grow the business that feeds my family. Yeah, it has meant less personal toys or money for other personal things, but I would much rather have a fully operational lab allowing me to serve my clients well. It works out to benefit me more personally in the long run any way.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i have 3 scanners 2 mills 3 sintering furnaces but for the 1st 7 years i only had 1 of each and survived pretty well it was all zirkonzahn i have no regrets buying their stuff ,they have been like old v8s they just keep performing and their service gets better the bigger they get.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Well, to bring this full circle, I started this about issues with my Dekema. How did it end??

With another new Dekema. Side by side with my Mihm, things just look better out of the Dekema. I don't know why. Ive tried everything I can think of to get the Mihm dialed in, and it does work great and the results are very acceptable, but side by side, the same stuff coming out of the Dekema gets the edge.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
You do 10 units a day by yourself... ?:eek:

A

adl

Reaction score
Well, to bring this full circle, I started this about issues with my Dekema. How did it end??

With another new Dekema. Side by side with my Mihm, things just look better out of the Dekema. I don't know why. Ive tried everything I can think of to get the Mihm dialed in, and it does work great and the results are very acceptable, but side by side, the same stuff coming out of the Dekema gets the edge.
Which Dekema did you get?

user name

user name

Reaction score
The BaSic. Same model I was having problems with. This one seems so much nicer. The other one must have bounced off the truck. It just had issues.