For Sale ProJet 1200 and other stuff

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
For Sale:

ProJet1200 with 10 cartriges of FTX Green and 4 cartriges of FTX Cast. also has 4 (i believe) print platforms and an extra UV bulb. perfect working condition...i am just milling now and its collecting dust.

Five - 4oz Jelenko Buffin Bar Compound. all new

a bunch of the old Empress ingots. Emp and Emp 2, all sorts of shades.

Ivoclar InLine Bleach BL kit with tray....most bottles unopened or maybe used for one crown. (BL1 dentin, BL2 dentin, BL3 dentin, BL4 dentin, BL1 margin, BL4 margin, BL1 deep dentin, BL4 deep dentin, BL add-on, BL incisal, tube of InLine glase paste, dSign/InLine Bleach Shade tabs, Ivoclar Bleach shade tabs, tube of BL1/BL2 opaquer, tube of BL3/BL4 opaquer)

many many many bottles of Ceramco II porcelain. i have 2 large boxes of powders, enchancers, whatever. far too many for me to list though i will take pics if someone wants to see.

open to offers on all. PM me if you want pics. too busy to load a ton right now, but will shoot some via text or email if someone would like.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump,
theres more I need to catalog and post....hopefully later on

SmartLabJon

SmartLabJon

Reaction score
I might be interested in the Ceramco 2 porcelain. I'd love to see some pics but for the life of me I don't see the PM button! :) I am unfamiliar with the ProJet but we are looking for another 3d printer. Can it do copings, RPD frames and models? Or one or the other?

Thanks!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I might be interested in the Ceramco 2 porcelain. I'd love to see some pics but for the life of me I don't see the PM button! :) I am unfamiliar with the ProJet but we are looking for another 3d printer. Can it do copings, RPD frames and models? Or one or the other?

Thanks!
click on my profile to send a PM (start a conversation)
i can send pics of the ceramco 2. glad you spoke up, i was just looking at all that stuff again!
the PJ1200 is a very small print platform. like 1"x2" soooooooo def no models or frames. copings and full contour crowns and small bridges, yes. other big stuff, no
if youd like more info or pics, ill shoot you a message with my number

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

Thanks!
havent heard back from you since we first spoke. still interested in this giant box of goodies?

also, looks like the inLine bleach kit is spoken for. a bunch of articulators are gone, model trimmer gone, lathes gone.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump..... I have a TON of porcelain denture teeth. probably a hundred or more cards. most look to be DENTSPLY teeth (New Hue, trubyte, etc) make me an offer, these things are just collecting dust and soon will be pitched cause I hate clutter!

also have thousands upon thousands of broken sets of denture teeth. bioform, kenson, artic, new hue, and all sorts of teeth that I cant recall at the moment. willing to fill a gallon baggie and sell them off (prob 10-15 gal baggies to fill or more...no joke)

aaaaaaaaaaand also have a few hundred sets of denture teeth (unbroken). not sure if they are still on the market or not....Regal D Blend, Verident, Coral, Bioblend and other stuff.

I don't want to pitch all these if someone can use them...but I don't want to be a hoarder and I feel like denture teeth are taking over the lab.

Last edited: