Effectiveness of SDF in arresting root caries in different fluoridated areas

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
At the 94th General Session & Exhibition of the International Association for Dental Research, researcher Edward Lo, University of Hong Kong, SAR, China, presented a study titled "Effectiveness of...

Continue reading...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
At the 94th General Session & Exhibition of the International Association for Dental Research, researcher Edward Lo, University of Hong Kong, SAR, China, presented a study titled "Effectiveness of...

Continue reading...
the study came out of China...are we sure it's fluoridated and not fluorinated? just sayin
I wonder if the 'subjects' knew they were being sampled or not. seems they may have, otherwise why use a placebo?

I guess the real questions will be when we know the long term effects of SDF topical applications. this stuff has only been approved by the fda for a few years now I believe. as with many concoctions, we may see complications 10,20,30,40,50 years down the road due to prolonged usage levels of elements not normally found in our blood streams.
a better alternative would be taking care of our teeth....but that would put us out of jobs. lol

Top Bottom