updating

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I will be removing some of the useless forums. I updated the want to buy and selling to classifieds with thread prefixes.

A few forum ideas:
General talk other than dental.
Need help with outsourcing.
Regional forums? Any interest in this?

Any ideas on a forum that you would like to see added?

Regional forums...maybe not so much, just more to clutter up the forum and sub forums? Maybe just a little flag banner under our Avatars where the Full Member/Donator/Sponsor etc banners are, of the country we're from, just so we know where the member is from, and how to answer them better?

Thank you for asking us for our ideas, Travis :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I like that, Travis. Nice eye-catching icon.

want%20to%20buy_zpsdvr4fbzz.png

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
general discussion?
Yes. I don't think posts made in the general discussion sub forums show up when using the recent posts tab, which is about all I do.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
The community discussion?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
All the forums should be on recent post page.
why couldn't the home page stay as the recent posts page?
this setup seems to force a bunch of extra clicks just to get back to a refreshed home/recent page....as someone else mentioned, the home page was my landing page and I find myself posting and viewing less without it

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Just a thought here,....... I'm not a big fan of the random featured thread banner on recent posts.seems like they're in the way, making me scroll down to see the real recent threads. Just my thought.
But otherwise, great work Travis!

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
You can dismiss them.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Turn them off under preferences.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum convallis a nisl at consectetur. Aliquam faucibus vitae dolor ut ornare. Quisque quis purus eros. Fusce non viverra lectus. Cras consequat molestie ultrices. Donec eget est sed velit efficitur vehicula a lobortis leo. Mauris feugiat nisl augue, a malesuada eros consectetur ut.

Etiam tempor magna in magna pharetra, eget euismod magna volutpat. Aliquam feugiat sapien at metus scelerisque, sed dictum turpis blandit. Suspendisse non dui at urna accumsan vulputate. Nunc maximus a elit sed egestas. Pellentesque egestas elit mauris, ut facilisis tellus maximus sed. Quisque posuere semper dolor nec fringilla. Ut tristique quam neque, id vulputate felis tempor molestie. Morbi nibh ante, suscipit feugiat semper ut, bibendum sed neque. In fringilla dictum accumsan. Nulla suscipit odio ut vehicula facilisis. Aenean neque mi, vestibulum et convallis sit amet, commodo at sem. Maecenas malesuada augue orci, eget rhoncus mi gravida sit amet. Aliquam ullamcorper sapien eu nunc imperdiet lobortis. Suspendisse faucibus leo nec tellus viverra, eget maximus tellus vehicula. Vivamus rutrum nisi est, at fermentum nulla eleifend at. Aenean at risus finibus, condimentum erat eu, auctor velit.

Top Bottom