InSync Spray Glaze

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Well... I am impressed. After watching Ryan G's video using InSync Spray Glaze, I tweaked a few things, and my FCZ units came out amazing. Very fast, thin and beautiful results. No adjustments on the contacts or occlusion. This product is gets 2 thumbs up from me. Again, watch the video first, it's answers a lot of ?s
I struggled at 1st with it. Thanks Ryan!

K

KIM

Reaction score
Well... I am impressed. After watching Ryan G's video using InSync Spray Glaze, I tweaked a few things, and my FCZ units came out amazing. Very fast, thin and beautiful results. No adjustments on the contacts or occlusion. This product is gets 2 thumbs up from me. Again, watch the video first, it's answers a lot of ?s
I struggled at 1st with it. Thanks Ryan!
That's excellent Tad, you're right, you need to use it a few times and dial in your technique but once you do it produces amazing results right out of the can. Thanks for the kind words!

N

NickB

Reaction score
Where is the video? The link did not work.

zuikis313

zuikis313

Reaction score
Hello
Maybe you know who sells this glaze spray in europe?thanks

user name

user name

Reaction score
After multiple rounds of glazing, doesnt the tray get gunked up?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Just buy a new one and quit asking questions.;)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Do the math on this stuff, I tallied up how many crowns it glazed, around 25 or fewer if I recall.. for around $80+... thats pricey glaze.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
$80 ??? Ill pass
plus the tray replacement every 50 crowns

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Do the math on this stuff, I tallied up how many crowns it glazed, around 25 or fewer if I recall.. for around $80+... thats pricey glaze.

That's why for now, I'm only using it on posterior occlusions holding the units one at a time with a hemostat or something similar, and the paste on the buccals.

It works good to be able to just use the paste stains to do highlights, sulcas etc, and have it stay where you want it, in the consistency you want it, then hit it with a little spray glaze which won't move or puddle the stain.

K

KIM

Reaction score
We are seeing 40-50 crowns glazed with a small can. Of course, it takes some practice to dial it in but that's what we are seeing after dialing it in. Spray glaze material IS more expensive when you compare it to paste glaze, no doubt about it BUT you have to factor your labor into the equation. When you do that, it is less expensive and the results are pretty amazing. Does that mean all labs should use it? Nope! We believe a lot of labs will continue to use paste primarily and will use spray glaze for a variety of reasons.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Exactly why I was listing those reasons. Sorry but I have a hard time believing you can get 50 crowns out of that can, I tallied them for that reason. Not to mention at least 25%+ gets wasted, sprayed into the air. We should have a shootout, I bet I can glaze a crown faster with the paste than with the spray. Not trying to diminish your product, it does work well.. but the price is too high to be worth saving 10 seconds a crown.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Just buy some glaze powder in bulk ( Turbo Gaze, Cercon Glaze, etc) and use a Paacshe air brush.......spray against a clean porcelain tile next to a dust collector and recover the over spray....WAY less expensive and easy. I been doing this for opaque on pfm's for 35 years......and now for full contour ZI's, hybrid SR dentures, or whatever needs to glazed. Put some blue tak on an old paint brush handle to hold the crowns and spray like 15 units in 2 minutes. You can handle the crowns with a light touch and place on a fiber tray. The pics are with powder opaque, but you get the idea.....
View media item 29View media item 27View media item 30View media item 31

Last edited:
Top Bottom