The Art of Coloring Removable Prosthetics Based on Contour

pdent

pdent

Reaction score
I took Tom's course in Orlando and I learned a lot. I recommend it to anyone who wants to up their game in removable.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Tom what's the closest course you will have this year to me? I'm located in central Kentucky area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
besides GC America in Chicago, the possibility of a South Carolina hands-on, is all that is scheduled thus far for 2016.
If we add another date I will post it here.
Thanks for your interest James

FWIW The course is only $150.00, Midway airport is 20 minutes from GC Logistics center, and they have a
corporate hotel rate for attendees.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
We would love to have Tommy share more than just advertisements for his self promotion on this site.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Nothing but covert promotion and advertising.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Nothing covert, open book... I advertise that I offer education. I give examples of what you can learn by showing what I do.
I visit several forums to promote my courses, promote my lab, my consulting business, provide free online education and I must tell you this is the most hostile
place on the web where I post.
Several folks here have attended my courses, several may want to in the future, the content always changes.

I do not post these things because I am directed by anyone. I do it because I can directly market to those who may have the greatest
chance of interest.
I have been careful to post in cogent areas of the site. This being the continuing education area I thought it was appropriate.

Check my stats, I have contributed insight and recommendations over the duration of my time participating. Many times its met with
bull****, derogatory comments. I don't post very often here but my post to like ratio seems like its about average.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
o_OMarketing directly to your target demographic is fine tuned advertising. Most companies or individuals pay money for the privilege. This is a bull**** or derogatory comment filled with hostility? I am surprised that the other companies or individuals that pay to sponsor/advertise their services here aren't hostile that you do for free.Hmmmm2

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Nothing covert, open book... I advertise that I offer education. I give examples of what you can learn by showing what I do.
I visit several forums to promote my courses, promote my lab, my consulting business, provide free online education and I must tell you this is the most hostile
place on the web where I post.
Several folks here have attended my courses, several may want to in the future, the content always changes.

I do not post these things because I am directed by anyone. I do it because I can directly market to those who may have the greatest
chance of interest.
I have been careful to post in cogent areas of the site. This being the continuing education area I thought it was appropriate.

Check my stats, I have contributed insight and recommendations over the duration of my time participating. Many times its met with
bull****, derogatory comments. I don't post very often here but my post to like ratio seems like its about average.
Hostile? Really?
I, personally, have linked to your free youtube stuff. I find it informative, useful and helpful from time to time.
Everyone here is poked and prodded back and forth until it's believed the best answer is found, maybe on page 4 after 2 pages of joking around, and even if it isn't one you(not personally you, general you) thought of.

Was Russ DeVregud a Sponsor? That may be a good measuring stick. Maybe I'm just wrong again today or haven't been here long enough to get a full understanding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom